Sale/Want 3.0

prophetik music

FOR SIZZALE

Averatec Laptop

I'm going to let mine go for $150. It's been a bad little dude over the years. Has been through a lot and has handled over five albums worth of management by now.

It's a white Averatec laptop. CD/DVD drive doesn't spin right so you can't read stuff. Battery life is down to near pointless but good if the power goes out and you need to save. Inside is:

helpcomputer.jpg

PIC HERE. Price negotiable. You pay shipping - it'll be about $20.

Has handled pretty much everything I've thrown at it, save for Photoshop. But all Internet, movie watching, music listening, stamp printing, document making, file uploading and torrenting you can handle. Good times.

Echo Mia MIDI Sound Card

I'm going to be selling my sound card soon. It's a BAMF, but the MIDI on the breakout cable doesn't work anymore. The SPDIF still works though.

Good sound quality - it's a real trooper.

tnl_miamidi.jpg

Make me an offer.

Edited by Mustin

Dammit, doesn't anyone want to buy my games? You can't find them anywhere and the prices are negotiable for godssakes.

Additionally, I have stuff to WANT now:

WANT:

- Cheap, random strategy guides. I have a lot of random games that I'd love to be able to play through easier. I don't care so much about the quality of the books, they just have to be functional.

- Also, Gameshark or Pro Action Replay for PS1, PS2, N64.

- Anyone that could help me fix my Turbo CD.

ACK! The SNES games I listed need to go under WANT, not selling. I wish I had the games to sell, but then I wouldn't sell them because I want them... uh... right...

Dammit, doesn't anyone want to buy my games? You can't find them anywhere and the prices are negotiable for godssakes.

I'd get BoFIV, but I don't have a PS1... or a desire to get one at the moment...

WANT:

- Cheap, random strategy guides. I have a lot of random games that I'd love to be able to play through easier. I don't care so much about the quality of the books, they just have to be functional.

Neoseeker...

Edited by Abadoss

How much for BoFIV..? Since I can play my old PS1 games on the ps3 easy and can save data on it I'm cool with them. :)!!

I'm thinking in the neighborhood of $25 (my prices are not set in stone, btw) plus shipping and handling. The only problem is I can't find the case right now. The case should be in good condition along with the instruction manual and the game itself should be in fairly good condition, I just don't know where it is right now.

Edit: The game is in fairly good condition. I just looked at it upstairs. It's got a few minor lines and a smudge, but I haven't touched it since I played it last and it was working just fine. A quick wipe otta fix it.

Edited by Meteo Xavier

Not sure if this is the right area to post or someting but here goes.

Im selling Resident Evil 5 Collectors edition for the 360. I bought the game and really wasn't thrilled with it like past resident evils.

You'll get everything from inside the box thats the game, bonus disc, bag, figure, patch, necklace, metal tin. I guess the price is $70

Edited by Ninja-san

• 2 weeks later...

Please remove the following under FOR SALE.

:::pc:::

Diablo Battlechest (full box & manuals): $15 plus s+h [kanthos]

:::psp:::

final fantasy 1 - $12 [kanthos]

:::gamecube:::

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (I bought it used in original case; disc is in great condition but can't remember offhand if it has a manual): $10 + s+h [kanthos]

Please add the following under FOR SALE.

::gb/gba:::

Blackthorne (cartridge only, perfect condition) - $15 US + s+h [kanthos]

Final Fantasy VI Advance (cartridge only, perfect condition) - $15 US + s+h [kanthos]

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (cartridge only, perfect condition) - $15 US + s+h [kanthos]

Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past/4 Swords (cartridge only, perfect condition) - $15 US + s+h [kanthos]

Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (cartridge only, perfect condition) - $15 US + s+h [kanthos]