Happy Thanksgiving

Hawkwing

Watch out for that tryptophan.

I'm excited about the stuffing and the apple pie. One of the few times of the year I get it, since I moved out on my own.

Anyone going Black Friday shopping? And if so, what for?

I'm one of the unfortunate people who gets to WORK on black Friday... Adding insult to injury I get to open at 4am, meaning I have to awaken from my turkey induced coma at 3:30am.

Sigh...

Going to LOVE that tyrptophan. I need it. I'm going to a friends house for Thanksgiving. Then going to the grandparents house on Saturday for a REAL family one.

But yeah, either way its gonna rock.

AAAAAANNNNDDDDD!!!! Fuck Black Friday. Its the worst day to shop, actually. Not just cause of all the price gouging, but cause of all the crowds. Its a cheap (and should be illegal) way to increase profits. But with the struggling world economy, who knows what will happen.

Yeaaah...Black Friday is gonna be awesome since I work at Best Buy..

It's great though because I only work in the morning during store hours for three hours which is the shit, but I have to open so I have to get up at 2am and be there at 3am and deal with the lowest form of scum for two hours when we open at 4.

Oh, and then I get to go back at 11:30pm and work until 6am the next day and do shipment.

Oh yeah..Happy Thanksgiving. :<

Sweet Potato Pie ftw!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all,

Gonna be looking forward to some of that apple & pumpkin pie that's for sure. Turkey's always good with some cornbread stuffing done well.

As for Black Friday, meh, nothing that I'd want is on sale this time round. Besides... that PS3 really needs to start slashing it's price... For fucks sakes the xbox 360 is beating out the Wii's price by being $50 cheaper... Still though who knows what's going to happen.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! probably one of my most favoritist holidayz ever!!!

Black Friday? I would LOVE to buy a computer that could actually run games and shit, but unfortunately i dont have the money, even with a huge sale such as that of Black Friday...

But even so, with the economy and such being so low, i doubt this year's black friday is gonna be as good as others, but still awesome. the economy goes down the shitter on black fridays rofl

As for Black Friday, meh, nothing that I'd want is on sale this time round. Besides... that PS3 really needs to start slashing it's price... For fucks sakes the xbox 360 is beating out the Wii's price by being $50 cheaper... Still though who knows what's going to happen.

The only thing worth getting this Black Friday seems to be TVs...there are some awesome TV deals floating around, although my pick is this: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/Video_Conferencing/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A1977316&AID=2187655&ACD=10550055-2187655-

No turkey for me unfortunately :sad:

Man, I think this is the first time that my family's had pecan, apple, and pumpkin pie all under our roof at the same time. I'm a happy man indeed ^_^. Good thing everyone couldn't finish the pies at the party we went to haha.

But yeah, in terms of black friday (today), unfortunately I have to work at 3:15pm Pacific Time til 11:45 at night. *rolls eyes* Damn retail.

But yeah, in terms of black friday (today), unfortunately I have to work at 3:15pm Pacific Time til 11:45 at night. *rolls eyes* Damn retail.

Black Friday Blues suck. Whoever decided that it would be a wonderful idea to make a bunch of retail store workers get up at 3 AM and give service to people crazy enough to wait outside their stores at 4 in the morning should be shot. :sleepdepriv: I'm so glad I got out of retail...

Sorry to all the Black Friday workers...

As for the actual deals, it does seem like pretty slim pickings this year. I did find one that looked promising (nuvi 205 for $130 at OfficeMax), but it ended up being cheaper on eBay after 30% cashback, and with no sales tax. But I guess it's hard to compete against a 30% discount in general, especially from a 3rd party. Oh well, I guess them's the breaks.