A Crime worth Committing!!

AJ-enova

Oh my god, Youtube has censored your videos! No matter where I look in you post, I can not see them. I tried clicking on some of the words, but nothing happened! I think Rockstar found out about your videos and had them pulled. You should contact Youtube and Rockstar right away to find out what's going on. This is just pure censorship and they can't get away with it! FIGHT THE POWAR!

I took a quick look. the voice acting and recording is sub-par. Pull the microphone to the side of your mouths so you don't get white noise on your S's and SH's.

As far as voice acting, I don't have any experience. I'd say pretend as best you can as if you were right there in that situation. Immerse yourself among your thoughts in the story, and paraphrase your lines rather than read them from a script, so it sounds like you're actually having a discussion between the characters.

What? We only made three different banners. There was bound to be some more than one person using the same one.

I was really referring to the fact that two people with the same sig pic posted one right after the other. I tend to get lazy and associate posters with their sigs rather than their actual username a lot of the time because sigs are more easily distinguishable when I'm skimming a thread.

So it looked like a double post (two of the same sig pic in a row), but it wasn't. Thus, mind blown.

What? We only made three different banners. There was bound to be some more than one person using the same one.

Aside from DJ Metal and your self TD, who else uses the sig as well as post very frequently...?

All we need now is some copper wire stripped of its plastic coating along with a flamethrower to tell whether The Damned's assimilating other posters or not and purge the false ones.

Edit: ewww trumped by Native Jovian :(