VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

Aight, I got 5 shows to do in a day and some change. Currently recording #52, featuring Sonic 2 "Hedgehog Heaven", as I'm posting. Y'all can hang in #VGF at any time for the follies. Links and stuff are on page 1 of the thread. We'll be going for #s 52, 53, 57, 58 & 60.99/Finale if I have time. Wish me the luck, and happy radio to all. [/Engrish]

Any idea what is the case for the final show? And do you think he may accept phone calls for either 61 or 60.99? Because I'm destined to get hooked up once more before the show closes its doors O.O

Either way... yeah. I'm going to drop my remix tools for 48 hours to see this show go off with a bang. *cue tears of happiness here*

On a side note... VGF53 is up on Larry's server! Must... grab... mwahaha.

Okay now I have some more infos...

VGF#61 will be dropped (was the earlier last show), the last show will be VGF#60.99!

Schedule for today:

Larry finishes the running show, then he does like a 2 hour break at least and then get's back to the marathon with VGF#58 (Makeup) and then the very final show VGF#60.99 (which is a best of, and he plans no call in's).

That means... earliest restart at 12pm EST again.

See ya all later. ;)

ADDITIONAL:

Right now there's a rerun of an elder show running - or more like random stuff, so don't be too confused. heh.

I won't be confused ^^

And... whatever happened to his webdrive? It's asking for a password and stuff. What gives? :? I even tried IE which I can access just fine, but all the files there are asking for passwords. I can access Paige's folder and file contents just fine; any idea what's happening with Larry's?

But yeah, I'll be prepared to listen into the makeup show at least.

[EDIT: And I did, as well as going far into the #53 re-run (you had me scared when the track suddenly switched to n-joy's OC ReMix though o_O). Best of luck with the season finale!]

Yeah, I know. I didn't listen to more than a couple shows during this season and the previous one, as such, I have little room to say much. Blame it on my dial up connection. Being trapped in a slow stream and a heavily lagged chatroom kind of ruined the whole experience for me. But the time I got my half cable connection... well, the two seasons of being constantly fifteen-plus minutes behind what everyone else was listening to (and talking about) just got to me. As such, I ended my time listening and chatting with VGF. When I got half cable, I'd not been listening for some time, and by then I'd just... given up the show. Call me an ass, call me whatever, but there's why I rarely came around in these last two seasons.

Regardless, you made quite the run Larry. The late nights I was there were usually worth a laugh in the chatroom, and you did give my remixes some air time. For that, you're efforts, and your desire to always try and make up lost time when a technical problem arose, I thank you. It's a shame to lose your show, but as the old saying goes... all good things must come to an end.

So kudos Larry, and of course...

NiceSmiley.gif

Again... thanks for all the work you did for us over the last years, Larry. Good luck for your future plans and so forth.

And to make the waiting time shorter till all edited shows come out, I have a special gift for the listeners:

VG Frequency #60.99: Final Speech

VG Frequency #60.99: Aftershow

(please change EP to # for future torrent batches)

Have a nice evening.

When is episode 60 coming out? The one with Snapple and me calling in, and flik and shit?

Larry has to edit a load of shows, so it will take a while, I guess. You just have to be patient as the shows are planned to come out chronologically. VGF#56 was an exeption though.

But one of the major rules still apply:

The less call-ins, the less editings, the faster a show comes out. If Larry as the time of course.

Compyfox, I just knew you'd come up with a better recording of Paige's singing :) Thanks for putting that in as a real stocking filler.

No prob. And... your's wasn't that bad. ;)

I did some editing on mine though and then I encoded it the same way as Larry usually does his shows. That's all.

I can't believe it's all over. *sniff* :(

Every good things come to an end... but we'll see what the future will bring us. ;)

When is episode 60 coming out? The one with Snapple and me calling in, and flik and shit?

Larry has to edit a load of shows, so it will take a while, I guess. You just have to be patient as the shows are planned to come out chronologically. VGF#56 was an exeption though.

But one of the major rules still apply:

The less call-ins, the less editings, the faster a show comes out. If Larry as the time of course.

I'm patient, I just wanted to know, since I am so confused about the episode releases.

Same here :) Even though it puzzles me over how the shows will be hosted outside the Emory campus, I'm still interested in hearing into the recordings.

Mind, is there any chance that he'd host some of the remaining chatlogs sometime soon (52, 53, 57, 58, 60 and 60.99)? I'm sure they seem easier to host than a lot of shows at this precise moment in time O.o