Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

• 2 weeks later...

Got a finished track from Flexstyle. AWESOME work by him!

I'm expecting both tracks by McVaffe done by or before July. I'm pushing him further 'cos I know he can do it. Trying to get in contact with a few more people and expecting some updates, some finished ones by a few people. Just because I was gone did not mean you could sit around and do nothing. You know your responsibilities as an artist. Shame shame.

• 3 weeks later...
Cripes, the date was extended?! I was workin' towards the May 20th deadline, too...

Guess it's time to throw it back in the 'Procrastinate until the final possible moment' closet.

nah, I'll try to get an update in a few days, don't worry.

Would like a bit longer update next time, Gario. It was just a few more seconds compared to the first WIP you gave me. =P I know you can do better than that, I believe in YOU! :nicework:

and the reason it was extended - I was absent due to a big move.

double post - sorry..

Just want to announce that I'm trying to push more towards our private forums. A lot of us don't know about it and other people who do, rarely use it (myself included), but I really want to get into the habit of using this more than OCR and OCR PMs and yes even Facebook or AIM. I do love OCR, but I will admit I am not on the forums often. It will also help our artists to get more feedback because to be blunt, most people do not comment enough on it and that is not good. Of course, this only applys to people who are apart of the project (artists). So whoever doesn't have an account, sign up and I can add you to the list! The link is below.

http://www.kngi.org/phpbb3/

Sorry for the short update. I wasn't planning on sending that out (since it was so short), but I wanted to send SOMETHING for your birthday, lol. It also allows other people on the project to see the WIP and give me some more direction on it, now, since you were the only user privy to the first WIP.

I'm working on getting the next update (complete 3 - 3 1/2 minute structure + rough mix) in before the next deadline, so here's looking forward to that (I really would have been done by now, but my computer completely fried last week + am attending my brother's wedding atm, so I've been tied up).

See you in a little bit with a more acceptable update :)

Yeah - I was never offered to have a private forum at OCR 'cos I'm not very popular here, I guess. =) Though that's more than fine because KNGI has been amazing to us since the very beginning! Let's just try to use it more guys. Oinkess, you too. You should comment on people's stuff. Your opinion counts! You're apart of the project. =P

The list at the first page was also updated last night and now again - unfortunately I been getting ignored by Beatdrop and AmIEviL the past 4 months. I'm disappointed and embarrassed about it because they were so promising to me and now just don't want to reply to any messages of IM's.... Still, we have a lot of great artists on board. Tracks are flowing in again so in the next few weeks, the colors will be changing!

I need something to sub to the panel so I'm going to finish a couple songs. Do you think either of mine would pass the panel, or are they too liberal? I haven't submitted either of them and "Frostbitten Wintermoon" is done, the other needs vocals. I think "Atmospheric Evisceration" is more conversative. Let me know what you think, or I might end up subbing Kirby instead. :-P

For those who are curious - the list is becoming VERY colorful!!! :] 5 almost done tracks! Holy snappers. YESSSSSSSSSS WE ARE DOING IT.

Oinkness - You can submit your track to OCR now if you want, but label it as "Wild ARMs song project" obviously. That way they know not to put it in the queue yet until the project is out. =)