What are you listening to?

Hey all, I'm looking for some kind of some type of urban Hip Hop/Jazz songs, similar to the

I've been looking on YouTube, but i need more. Any artist or song suggestions?

I can't really help you. Too obviously obsessed with TRON at the moment to listen to anything else. :wink:

Oh, and:

Flynn Lives- Daft Punk

jpopsuki

If this is what I think it is... thank you so very, very much. [i'm new to this sort of thing.]

Tangentally, I'm annoyed that Japan has a preoccupation with high-pitched and subdued vox. You can tell Sara has a voice and that she intentionally restricts herself. I'd love to hear her belt one out.

Might as well post another. Here is simultaneously one of the most heartwarming and hearbreaking things I've ever seen and heard. 東方紅魔郷「おてんば恋娘」アレンジ4 (read the description)

On YouTube? I posted that vid :mrgreen:

Sorry, but no. I found an mp3 version of the tune in MaSu's archives. However, now that you mention it, I'd like to check it out on YouTube. Any chance of posting a link?

Back on topic.

Martin O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori - Prologue (Myth: The Fallen Lords)

Loved the story, but never managed to get past the third or fourth mission. <_<

Sorry, but no. I found an mp3 version of the tune in MaSu's archives. However, now that you mention it, I'd like to check it out on YouTube. Any chance of posting a link?

Would that be the MaSu "Crap Pack"? The song I put on youtube was from that, not a video of them playing it live or anything. Can't link it cos I don't have access to youtube atm. Such a good cover though!

On topic... gonna put on the Jets 'n' Guns soundtrack now. What a game.

• DarkeSword featured and unfeatured this topic