OC ReMix Members/ReMixers in the Midwest?

TheSnowStorm

Arkansas represent!!

(which is the south, but according to most "people," the midwest consists of anything not on the east or west coast.)

I dunno...I sure don't think of Colorado or Utah as the Midwest.

As for me, I'm a New Yorker, but I'm in the midwest for most of the year for my studies, at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, which is not surprisingly in Champaign-Urbana, IL. Also, I know a few others who are familiar with OCR here, and then there's virt who lives in Champaign, IL. PosiBolt & DarkCecil13 live around the St. Louis area. BardicKnowledge is also from that area, but lives around the Twin Cities in Minnesota. Ashamee is currently in Fort Wayne, IN, but I think she's moving soon out west to Sacramento to be with Nekofrog. SammyG also goes to school at Northwestern Univ. in Evanston.

There are a good number of others too I'm sure, which brings me to a suggestion - anyone interested in having a meetup somewhere in the midwest in May or June? I can host something here in Urbana if people don't mind the trip, or we could all meet at a place like Chicago to do stuff, although I know of no OCRs in the immediate Chicago area with a permanent residence.

Arkansas represent!!

(which is the south, but according to most "people," the midwest consists of anything not on the east or west coast.)

I've been in Fayetteville visting my best friend since the 10th and I've tried a few times to get into Teatro Scarpino's but their weird hours and my lack of memorizing them has prevented me from getting in. I leave tomorrow, but it was still cool to see where you guys play. I peeked through the window too haha. Might sound weird but I felt kind of special being there knowing who you guys are. I passed the Lightbulb Club at some point too. My friend and I did a bunch of outdoorsy stuff in the area. Such a beautiful part of the state.

Is there anyone that lives in Illinois?! Jesus Christ!

As for me, I'm a New Yorker, but I'm in the midwest for most of the year for my studies, at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, which is not surprisingly in Champaign-Urbana, IL. Also, I know a few others who are familiar with OCR here, and then there's virt who lives in Champaign, IL. PosiBolt & DarkCecil13 live around the St. Louis area. BardicKnowledge is also from that area, but lives around the Twin Cities in Minnesota. Ashamee is currently in Fort Wayne, IN, but I think she's moving soon out west to Sacramento to be with Nekofrog. SammyG also goes to school at Northwestern Univ. in Evanston.

There are a good number of others too I'm sure, which brings me to a suggestion - anyone interested in having a meetup somewhere in the midwest in May or June? I can host something here in Urbana if people don't mind the trip, or we could all meet at a place like Chicago to do stuff, although I know of no OCRs in the immediate Chicago area with a permanent residence.

10char .

I wouldn't mind a meetup in May sometime.

What would be extraordinarily awesome would be a meeting around, say, the 18th of May. Just saying. (Commencement for my school occurs on the 17th, and I'm going from Indiana to Minnesota-- right through Chicago or nearby...)

Would anyone be remotely game? >_>

I dunno...I sure don't think of Colorado or Utah as the Midwest.

Those two states are consider more mountain area more than anything else.

PosiBolt & DarkCecil13 live around the St. Louis area.

I'm in Wentzville. Kinda the middle of Missouri.

I'm in St. Louis for school until at least next year.

Damn, all you people living in and around St. Louis! I'm gonna get stalk! (I already know that Moseph lives by Wash U.)

That would be awesome but I don't have money or a way to get up to Chicago.

I've been in Fayetteville visting my best friend since the 10th and I've tried a few times to get into Teatro Scarpino's but their weird hours and my lack of memorizing them has prevented me from getting in. I leave tomorrow, but it was still cool to see where you guys play. I peeked through the window too haha. Might sound weird but I felt kind of special being there knowing who you guys are. I passed the Lightbulb Club at some point too. My friend and I did a bunch of outdoorsy stuff in the area. Such a beautiful part of the state.

You missed us, man! We played a show downtown (about 200 yards from Scarpino's) on April 11 - it was an awesome turnout.

Ah well.

So anyway, what is the Midwest? Because really, Illinois (where I'm from) is more east than West - it's such a stupid term.

DEFINE