Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2009 (It's OVER!! More details coming soon...)

Ramaniscence

First of all, I think its awesome that a CD and some art are a possibility. That's cool.

I feel like adding a quick comment section under each track would be a good way to exchange feedback on the finished tracks. Feedback is encouraging (mostly) and it promotes growth as a composer, especially someone new like me, so streamlining that process means more of a good thing.

Anyone else feel the same way?

so I'm thinking we should organize a listening party (ie: we all meet up in #thasauce on irc.enterthegame.com some time and play the songs in sync and stream of consciousness babble about how much we like them as we listen, for those of you infamiliar with the concept).

what do you guys think would be a good time? sometime this weekend would be good. thoughts?

Arizona doesn't do daylight savings time. Remember?

Neither does GMT... Whatever, this is why I live in Arizona, so I don't have to think about saving daylight or something.

Everything that takes place on the internet ever is at a time I am unavailable.

Eh, my entry was mixed terribly anyway, I'd rather not see people's reactions to it.

I'll save the log for you ;)