Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2009 (It's OVER!! More details coming soon...)

Ramaniscence

I've spent a little over 24 hours on Moon over Castle in the course of 4-5 days and I only have 1:30 done...

Worst case scenario I submit a unfinished version to FBRC and submit the finished version to...well, use your imagination... (no not ocr, at least not yet)

I made this post earlier today in a different thread, but I'm actually feeling better about this now. What I submit to FBRC still won't be the definitive final version, but it's at least going to be a complete song clocking somewhere around 2:00-2:30, with guitar solo and all. That is, if school doesn't rape me up the ass.

Well, damn - I thought the award of 'holding out as long as possible' would go out to me, this year... Damn you, Oinkness!

Sorry! And you know the worst part, my song is going to completely rip ass and take names, even if I only spend 2 days on it, because I am -- not to horn toot -- that good. Plus I'm going to downtune to B standard and run it through the REAL amp. It's going to be heavy as balls.

Sorry! And you know the worst part, my song is going to completely rip ass and take names, even if I only spend 2 days on it, because I am -- not to horn toot -- that good. Plus I'm going to downtune to B standard and run it through the REAL amp. It's going to be heavy as balls.

Nah, I already know I'll kick your ass, dude - don't fret (haha, pun). If there was a winner for this contest I'd so pwn you. :lol:

Really, though - I'm hoping a lot of people get their stuff done for this, as it would be a damn shame if it had only a few entries, so good luck (and hope that your inspiration will come sooner rather than later).

F4T4L's probably gonna hate me for saying this, but I'm doubting I'll completely finish my mix by the deadline. Been completely bogged down with work and my engineering workterm report (due friday), and my landlord's been doing some rather noisy renovations, cutting back on my recording time.

If I don't get things finished in time, I'll clean up the very rough demo I recorded a few weeks back and submit that instead. At least it's something.

Now that there's only one day left, it would be nice to know who requested what.

Hope there'll be moar songs submitted before the deadline though.

Anyways, I'm not sure who asked for 'Teehee Valley'. Was it RocketSniper?

I'd like to know, so that I can add it to the song description and upload it. Thx.

That was me. :<

Last year's turnout wasn't as good as it could have been...with any luck, more people will pull through this year...