MAGFest 8

Broken

Besides, you don't go to MAGfest with the intention of sleeping.
That

Also, sorry Tauce but this year I'm sharing the bed with starla. 8-)

I reserved the room, we're currently 3 (the receptionist insisted that there were only rooms with 1 king bed left) to stay in that room officially. No idea if there'll be anyone else, but there'd be plenty of space for more. Proly not in the bed though...

I did, I can host him earlier than the dates, however days after is another story.

I simply wont have the days of leave for it.

Okay, days after I might be able to do. Considering it's a four-day work-week for me then, I'm sure I can make arrangements for activities for him while I'm off at work, which is currently the only stipulation from my housemates of him staying here (that he not be left at the house by himself...yeah, I know right? Well, it's not just my house so I do respect their wishes) so I'll talk to them tonight or tomorrow.

I feel like a divorced couple talking about who's taking the kids: you get him for Christmas til MAG, and then I'll take him after hopefully. :tomatoface:

darkcecil13 and i have an open spot or two for people who don't care if they sleep on the floor or timeshare the bed/s or something, reserved for four nights, thursday-through-sunday, checking out on monday. talk with me on irc or something if you want to work something out.

ps vilecat the rooms are actually assigned on a first-come first-serve basis, so basically if you get in early you can request a double bed at registration and they'll switch you up at no cost. that's how i've done it the past two years anyway, i doubt they'd change to spite you :V

edit: talked with yosho, he's taken the spot with his uncle (those of you who play heroes of newerth know honest) as a tentative possible fourth (and final) spot, tbd at a later date.

darkcecil13 and i have an open spot or two for people who don't care if they sleep on the floor or timeshare the bed/s or something, reserved for four nights, thursday-through-sunday, checking out on monday. talk with me on irc or something if you want to work something out.

ps vilecat the rooms are actually assigned on a first-come first-serve basis, so basically if you get in early you can request a double bed at registration and they'll switch you up at no cost. that's how i've done it the past two years anyway, i doubt they'd change to spite you :V

edit: talked with yosho, he's taken the spot with his uncle (those of you who play heroes of newerth know honest) as a tentative possible fourth (and final) spot, tbd at a later date.

this guy will flap around on the floor like a fish. it's true - i saw it at mag 5. sleep in his room at your own risk.

shaun, drive with me now that we don't have to worry about jewbei. i'll have cyril the wolf this year with me, so three in a car, meeting up with you in that town in NY, and we go to baltimore and rawk out with schtevo the whole way there.

Right! The visa is taken care of. Now just for ordering the plane ticket.

It was cheaper than I thought.

With that flight I will arrive at Dulles Airport 21th December 14.59 PM.

Is anyone able to pick me up and host me for a couple of days before MAG? :)

Just responded to your PM. I'm gonna be your soccer mom for a few days, I guess.