MAGFest 8

Broken

Is there anyone driving up from Florida that has room for both me and Rama in their car? We don't mind splitting gas or driving. We'd be just north of Orlando, it would be amazing to find a ride. Just figured I'd ask :P

If not, is there someones house we can stay at for a couple days after Magfest? Just trying to solidify plans and figure out what tickets I need to get for what dates...

If my brother doesn't come with me up to VA (his friend may pick him up from OH) and you can somehow get to Savannah, we can drive you the rest of the way.

Actually, if you don't mind riding in the back with him maybe we could work that out too.

zirc might be holding something between the 20th & the 25th, so I may be going to that. If I do, I need to figure out what to do between then and Brushfire's LAN party on the 30th. I know there's that Christmas dinner mentioned, but is there anywhere where 3 of us can stay for all those days?

Maybe B-Fire's house? I dunno he seems like a cool enough d00d.

Forgot to say I'm finally regged and I'm coming. Squeeze me in, alexis?

Did you still need a place to stay Jose?

We'll take you on it - we may not be there the whole time, as we may spend some of the time doing other stuff too like maybe checking up NYC.

What day will you be arriving, and do I need to pick you up from anything aside from the main gate?

Oh man oh man oh man it's so close!

Brushfire, you're going to have so many people over your house, I'll show up and it'll look like a LAN-morgue in the morning. Bodies everywhere, having to tip-toe between the carnage of computer machines, unconscious bodies, and doritos bags...sounds like a great way to kick off MAGFest.

Looks like my entire hotel room will be attending the New Years Party, unless I've been misinformed. Also, I had initially stated that I was hoping to get a carpool going from around Baltimore. Things have changed a little bit since then, but I wanted to know who around Baltimore (besides Vimk, who I'm 99% sure I'm giving a ride to) was still looking for a ride. Even if I'm not able to help (since I have to pick OA up from and return him to the airport), it'll be good to know if alternate plans can be made.

For my room peoples: Audio Fidelity, did you figure out how long you were gonna stay after MAG at my place? Also, if you are, can you give AeroZ the lift from MAG back to my house? Brushfire, are you giving AeroZ the ride from your place to MAG for the New Years party? Also, since I'm picking AeroZ up from the airport, how do you wanna handle the hand-off on the 21st: just meet up, have dinner, and I'll leave him in your hands after that?

MAGFest needs to be a month long. srsly.

stevo - i don't know when I'll want to come back - i don't want to commit to anything but I do want to spend as long as I can out there and enjoy my break from school

my car is looking like it'll be open - at least on the way the back - theultravisitor (my roommate) is talking about wanting to make it out if he can afford it but he is def not gonna be able to stay for baltimore - ToN also has expressed interest in coming up with me but he can't stay and is most likely coming up with his gf

stevo - i don't know when I'll want to come back - i don't want to commit to anything but I do want to spend as long as I can out there and enjoy my break from school

my car is looking like it'll be open - at least on the way the back - theultravisitor (my roommate) is talking about wanting to make it out if he can afford it but he is def not gonna be able to stay for baltimore - ToN also has expressed interest in coming up with me but he can't stay and is most likely coming up with his gf

Am I still getting a ride back with you?

OK, The trip to MAGFest was totally out of the question financially. But then I got a huge scholarship that basically means I don't have to worry about tuition anymore. So all of a sudden Magfest is a very real possibility!

I read the first page but it seems like it could use an update, what are the rooming/boarding situations like? Are there any people here who are looking for an extra for a room or have some floor space to crash on, etc? Should I start looking at grabbing a room for myself? Does anyone else need one?

I'm familiar with many of the OCR names but I don't actually "know" anyone really, so any help I get will be marvelous.