Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

Well today I did exactly THAT! Except not Slashmang or Galaxymang. :tomatoface::tomatoface::tomatoface:

You're a god of rock, dude. You don't count. :sleepdepriv:

Anyways, like I said it's not a race... I got a rough arrangement and a decent instrumentation set up today... I still have a whole week to COMPOSE the actual song. You can go ahead and do it in one day, Luke, but the whole week you're not doing it and I am, I have a better chance at winnin'. :P

There's no way you already found a way to perfectly mix galaxy man and slash man, write an arrangement, and record all guitars in one day.

It's far easier than you think. To make a solid 3 minute song would take a few hours.

Also practically every remix I have ever made I made up everything on the spot with little to no planning. I improvise. I do make up a basic structure in my head, but as how the melodies go it's usually composed/arranged on the fly.

In other news I am EXTREMELY tempted to throw in a Disco section in my song...

It's far easier than you think. To make a solid 3 minute song would take a few hours.

Also practically every remix I have ever made I made up everything on the spot with little to no planning. I improvise. I do make up a basic structure in my head, but as how the melodies go it's usually composed/arranged on the fly.

In other news I am EXTREMELY tempted to throw in a Disco section in my song...

:tomatoface: Eff you, mang, eff you. xD

I'm still trying to figure out how to use Galaxy Man and Slash Man together... I'm not sure about you but I'm not just gonna slap the other theme on there. xD

I'm pretty jealous you found a way to put Galaxy Man in your mix, cuz I'm still trying to analyze Slash Man and see what's similar between them.

Um, the bracket shown in the thread is different from the one you showed earlier. When you click on it, it shows the right match ups, but the pic in the thread is wrong I think.

Am I up against Time Man or Galaxy Man?

You probably need to clear your cache to refresh the image. You are up against Time Man.

The correct match-ups can always be found at the Bracket Page.

The bracket image I initially posted was just a test; I scrambled it about two minutes before round one started.