Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

...Thanks, Luke. Real encouraging. :tomatoface:

You know I'm overly nervous about this competition... a lot of people here who didn't want to be on my project for time constraints and being busy appear to have time and NOT be busy if they can write a remix every two weeks...:tomatoface::tomatoface:

Maybe they just don't trust me enough to think my project will succeed. Meh. Whatever.

But anyways, I'm gonna start the remix now.

Don't take it personally, man. It happens to all projects. Some just find one thing more interesting and worth their own time than something else.

You know I'm overly nervous about this competition... a lot of people here who didn't want to be on my project for time constraints and being busy appear to have time and NOT be busy if they can write a remix every two weeks...:tomatoface::tomatoface:

Dude, it's Mega Man.

Mega Man music in general tends to take priority to everything, since it all rocks your face off so hard.

Also, don't be nervous. Just make some bad ass music. I'm not in this to win the competition, I'm in this because I fucking love Mega Man and the soundtracks of Mega Man and want to do some justice to them.

Oh, and I've been wanting an excuse to do ANY song from Mega Man 7, which probably has the best soundtrack of the original series.

Sorry dawg, Mega Man 7 is so much more rockin' than any of the others.

I like Mega Man 6 and 4 a lot as well. Really, they're all stellar other than 5, I've never been fond of that one. 3 and 2 are good of course, but I think they're a bit overrated when you consider how good some of the others are.

And let's not get started on the X series, we've had countless debates in the IRC chatroom on which one of those had the best soundtrack...

Sorry dawg, Mega Man 7 is so much more rockin' than any of the others.

I like Mega Man 6 and 4 a lot as well. Really, they're all stellar other than 5, I've never been fond of that one. 3 and 2 are good of course, but I think they're a bit overrated when you consider how good some of the others are.

And let's not get started on the X series, we've had countless debates in the IRC chatroom on which one of those had the best soundtrack...

I guess it depends on what you are rating the tracks based on. I rate on originality and standalone awesomeness. But I'm not really looking to debate the issue.. I trying to set fire to dirt but its not working. It's like when you use the wrong weapon against a boss. I bet if I GOT EQUIPPED with heat man vs ground man it would be game ova in seconds

Done.

Also Zircon is asking to have his face melted off with METAL.

/cheezy

EDIT: You know I was seriously going to start and finish this today, but I got little sleep last night and took the most epic of naps instead. (I work in an hour)

^_______________________________________^;;;

There's no way you already found a way to perfectly mix galaxy man and slash man, write an arrangement, and record all guitars in one day.

No way.

NO WAY LUKE.

NO WAY DAMN IT.

But as I am taking my time, it's not a race. :P

I just have to have it by the end of this week, and I'll take more time to ensure better quality because I intend to drop you in a gravity ball... I mean, win.

OKAY NEW RULE NO ROBOT MASTER PUNS FOR THE SAKE OF THE AUDIENCE :tomatoface:

I will crush all of you.

All you gotta do is make them piss their pants so hard that they give up on beforehand.

I've burned the themes on CD so I can listen to it non-stop tomorrow on my car stereo.

DarkeSword : the mixes will be anonymized, right? As in, when they're put up for the public to vote on there's going to be no names and no matching numbers, just a meaningless identifier, correct?

All you gotta do is make them piss their pants so hard that they give up on beforehand.

I've burned the themes on CD so I can listen to it non-stop tomorrow on my car stereo.

DarkeSword : the mixes will be anonymized, right? As in, when they're put up for the public to vote on there's going to be no names and no matching numbers, just a meaningless identifier, correct?

If they know what the robot masters are and they know what styles the competitiors compose in, I think it would be easy to tell who made which. :tomatoface: