Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

I'm assuming you mean "hours". xD

Anyways, it's not fair if you start, because some of us (like me) can't just build our own parts and then slap on the other theme when the match-ups are revealed. :tomatoface:

YES I MEAN HOURS

Hey, I'm playing by the rules. All we need to do is build a track that incorporate both themes. Whether those themes are directly mixed together, comprise different sections of the song, or both is up to the remixer. I assume this because it doesn't say anything diff in the rules.

YES I MEAN HOURS

Hey, I'm playing by the rules. All we need to do is build a track that incorporate both themes. Whether those themes are directly mixed together, comprise different sections of the song, or both is up to the remixer. I assume this because it doesn't say anything diff in the rules.

The fact of getting a head start is unfair.

Shariq does not make things unfair, unless I'm wrong about that.:tomatoface:

Prepare to get your face rocked off with metal, bitches.

...Thanks, Luke. Real encouraging. :tomatoface:

You know I'm overly nervous about this competition... a lot of people here who didn't want to be on my project for time constraints and being busy appear to have time and NOT be busy if they can write a remix every two weeks...:tomatoface::tomatoface:

Maybe they just don't trust me enough to think my project will succeed. Meh. Whatever.

But anyways, I'm gonna start the remix now.

Damn it, guys. Couldn't you at least have kept Flash Man vs. Slash Man? That amused me. Flash and Slash. Like, indecent exposure followed by aggravated assault. That is totally the term they'd use for that if it happened regularly enough. "There's been a flash 'n slash on 5th Street, sarge."

Luke and Willrock had better end up in the finals.