Mega Man: The Grand Robot Master Remix Battle 2010

DarkeSword

I have to admit I'm excited about this and eagerly await to see what happens. But I have a question about how the first round will be arranged: Will it just be a first come/first served (e.g. the first person who signed up versus the second, etc.) or will it be more thematically arranged (e.g. Bubble Man versus Splash Woman, Plant Man versus Wood Man, etc.)?

Good luck to all who're participating . :-)

Hm... you need one more person for a bracket of 16, and I need to increase my musical output. I'll throw my hat in the ring. (Figuratively. I don't actually own any hats. None worth throwing at any rate.)

I'm having trouble deciding who to take though. I was thinking I'd use somebody from Mega Man 6 since I own that one and have therefore played it more, but I'm not sure. Suggestions? A classic from 2 or 3 maybe? Or maybe I should go for a more underrepresented game in the series?

Do Tornado Man from Megaman 9. I'll murder everyone else if you won't because it's a GREEEEAAAAT THEME, YOOO. 8-O

MWAHAHAHAHAHHA :tomatoface:

I have to admit I'm excited about this and eagerly await to see what happens. But I have a question about how the first round will be arranged: Will it just be a first come/first served (e.g. the first person who signed up versus the second, etc.) or will it be more thematically arranged (e.g. Bubble Man versus Splash Woman, Plant Man versus Wood Man, etc.)?

Good luck to all who're participating . :-)

I don't even think Shariq's keeping track of who came first/second/third/etc. xD

I mean it doesn't say that on the spreadsheet... or maybe that's so we can't start thinking of WIP's before the round starts... :tomatoface:

I'm in as Tornado Man!

Dear Shariq,

*insert 4 paragraphs here*

As you can see from this persuasive essay I didn't take the time to write to you, the reasons there should not be a galaxy man vs. tornado man match is because of *insert two reasons here* and we all know the outcome of this match. *insert some crappy conclusion sentence*

Sincerely,

Nabeel

:tomatoface::tomatoface::tomatoface::tomatoface:

Awww me bein a lazy bum I meant to sign up for this. This woulda helped me to be better at keepin deadlines and not be so scared to challenge other people not to mention all the things musically I woulda learned. Anyways should be super interesting, good luck to everyone I'll be boo'ing Zircon though to get the other ones in good spirit lol =P.