OMG Doujin Bands!

Somaru

okay, These are some awesome bands. They will make you vacate your bowels in their awesomeness in remixing.

First is Hellion Sounds: They have some AWESOME SaGa remixes. They even fused two of the best Final Boss themes EVAH (IMO) seamlessly in an awesome arrangement/remix.

The related videos will take ya to the other awesome remixes....

There is also Sword of Justice, Phoenix Sword, SDH, Dark Phoenix, ERU, SSH, LIX, and others that I am too blinded by awesomeness to remember....

okay, These are some awesome bands. They will make you vacate your bowels in their awesomeness in remixing.

First is Hellion Sounds: They have some AWESOME SaGa remixes. They even fused two of the best Final Boss themes EVAH (IMO) seamlessly in an awesome arrangement/remix.

The related videos will take ya to the other awesome remixes....

There is also Sword of Justice, Phoenix Sword, SDH, Dark Phoenix, ERU, SSH, LIX, and others that I am too blinded by awesomeness to remember....

Not liking the fake guitar. And if it's real... well it sounds really fake.

Yeah, the guitar is not real... 100% without a doubt (I've been trying to emulate an electronic guitar through VSTs and get that similar sound... the waveforms have the same start every time on each different sound).

... that said, the guitar sounds decent for it not being the real thing, and the mix itself is pretty sweet.

I had never heard any of these, so thanks for posting. :)

sidenote...

I wish I could make rock tracks. :_(

Dammit, had a big post and lost it.

Basically, I don't mind fake guitar if the arrangement is good, and I really liked it in Somaru's link. Of course real guitar is better, but I'm not gonna get picky.

SSH covered some Romancing Saga stuff, including Coup De Grace, in his Battle Medley. It blows my mind to differing degrees every time I listen to it, and has caused me to drive way faster than planned while drumming like a madman on my dash on multiple occasions.

Zircon, great link, I favorited that one. Do you know who was responsible for that arrangement? Didn't see anything in the info.

Doujin is awesome. For more great arrangements, check out Magical Trick Society, Low-Tech Son, Demetori, Germania Monte Mario, Best of Shape, Dorothy's Cafe, CROW'SCLAW, takrockers!!, and ViViX/Godspeed/Serenade (I'd also suggest Fumapero and Sepia'n Gamers+, but they sadly went away awhile ago. You might still be able to find tracks from the floating around these here 'tubes, though). The pages are in Japanese, but just find links to MP3s and you're golden. Lots of excellent stuff to be found from Japanese VGM arrangers.

Basically, I don't mind fake guitar if the arrangement is good, and I really liked it in Somaru's link. Of course real guitar is better, but I'm not gonna get picky.

SSH covered some Romancing Saga stuff, including Coup De Grace, in his Battle Medley. It blows my mind to differing degrees every time I listen to it, and has caused me to drive way faster than planned while drumming like a madman on my dash on multiple occasions.

Zircon, great link, I favorited that one. Do you know who was responsible for that arrangement? Didn't see anything in the info.

Yes, it's Kenji Ito's own arrangement (afaik) in the remake of Romancing SaGa for PS2, Romancing SaGa Minstrel.

I wish people would stop bitching about VST guitars - most of them sound fine and this Hellion guy is better than a lot of others trying to do it.