Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Any chance one of you eejits could make me a bastardin' good sig?

Got two pics here you can crop from, any would do (although a mix of both would be great) and if you just write Jaunty on it or somethin' I'll be singin' yer praises.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Stuaval/ShadowMan2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Stuaval/ShadowmanTed.jpg

Ta in advance for anyone who puts time into this!

Here goes...

Jaunty.png

Tell me if you want something more complex. :)

EDIT: Here's a better one...

Jaunty2.png

PNG (If you want only Firefox users to see the transparency correctly)

Jaunty2.gif

GIF (If you want everyone to see the transparency at the expense of image quality)

fah8ge.png

something like this?

That would be satisfactory but can you make the words more easier to read? The size of Team ocremix is kind of small and it is hard to see folding@home sign. You can make the signature a little bit bigger if you want to.

Hey Im looking for someone to make me a sig please.

I would like:-

- My name Akira

- Some pics of Deunan and Hitomi from Appleseed

- Counter strike Source symbol

- Dark gothic background

I have some pictures if you need them or you can use your discretion. Thanks.

i can handle that.

fixed

I think

fah19kl.png

Hey, thanks. I believe that we are going to go with sig number two. Though I have to say (and silverwolf agrees) that the design of sig number one looks better. Maybe it's the font you used, or the position of text. Anyways, I don't want to bother you with more work so sig number two is fine.

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could whip something up for me that has my DS friend code for MK:DS. I guess it doesn't really matter if it's a new sig or a badge. Though I kinda like my current sig, so I guess a badge would be better. But honestly I don't care. I don't want to get picky here. Anyway my friend code is:

Mario Kart DS - Friend Code:

I've seen some sigs and badges around that kinda caught my eye and figured I should join in and get my code out there too so I can actually get cool people to play with. Ok that's about it. Thanks in advance to whoever picks this up for me. And I really don't care what's on it. I guess a little something that says Nintendo Wi-Fi and Mario Kart DS would help though. Ok thanks again.

/long ass request

Hello there sig makers!

Since the festivities are over (school restarting proves that) I find it apropriate to make a sig change. My sig (made by Doulifeé, thanks man) will be stored, and probably used next Christmas along with a new one. :)

So, I was wondering if you could do one based on the Hellsing anime, with my name in it. Tell me if you need images. If you could imitate the Hellsing font, or put something in it resembling Hellsing it would be perfect. I don't want anything too obvious with a character stamped on it. Something that subtly hints to Hellsing like the font, dark-redish background, or a glimpse of Alucard's glasses.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I think it's probably time I get a sig of my own...

So I'm thinking something with a sinewave in it. And my name. Sinewav. (not sine.wav). I don't really know what to expect, so feel free to get creative with the idea. Some cool looking animation would also be nice, but it's not that important. Just as long as the sig looks cool.

So I'm thinking something with a sinewave in it. And my name. Sinewav. (not sine.wav). I don't really know what to expect, so feel free to get creative with the idea. Some cool looking animation would also be nice, but it's not that important. Just as long as the sig looks cool.

I hope you don't mind it being a bit on the abstract side. I may change the text so that it doesn't jump around quite so much. If it bothers you please let me know.

sinewav37ct.gif

(Imageshack is being a little stubborn, so it may take some time to load.)

I captured it from an applet from this site.

I hope you don't mind it being a bit on the abstract side. I may change the text so that it doesn't jump around quite so much. If it bothers you please let me know.

sinewav37ct.gif

(Imageshack is being a little stubborn, so it may take some time to load.)

I captured it from an applet from this site.

Kinda... weird... but I think I like it. Thanks a bunch, CapnHulk!

EDIT: Checked out that website... he's got some pretty neat stuff on there. Thanks for the link!

Hello there sig makers!

Since the festivities are over (school restarting proves that) I find it apropriate to make a sig change. My sig (made by Doulifeé, thanks man) will be stored, and probably used next Christmas along with a new one. :)

So, I was wondering if you could do one based on the Hellsing anime, with my name in it. Tell me if you need images. If you could imitate the Hellsing font, or put something in it resembling Hellsing it would be perfect. I don't want anything too obvious with a character stamped on it. Something that subtly hints to Hellsing like the font, dark-redish background, or a glimpse of Alucard's glasses.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hellsing ! it's my current sig. i'll see what i can do.

EDIT:

linkman0dr.png

Hello there sig makers!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hellsing ! it's my current sig. i'll see what i can do.

EDIT:

linkman0dr.png

... Where's the 25?

The background is just perfect Doufliée, but could you get the 25 in the same font as Linkman? It just looks odd... Apart from that it's great. I never really paid much attention to your sig, just thought it was a character from a anime I don't know seeing as we don't have many here in Portugal. But now I realize it! It IS from Hellsing! Those good ol' deadly, animated dental floss strings. Wicked. It's awesome by the way.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. I like the "Linkman" one better. :P

That complete the shipment :P Thanks!

Damn, I was pissed when I found out Hellsing was only half a season... I can't wait until that continue it. It has been annouced, but it hasn't entered production yet I think... Thankfully, they're re-airing ir here in Sic Radical. Yay!

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could whip something up for me that has my DS friend code for MK:DS. I guess it doesn't really matter if it's a new sig or a badge. Though I kinda like my current sig, so I guess a badge would be better. But honestly I don't care. I don't want to get picky here. Anyway my friend code is:

Mario Kart DS - Friend Code:

I've seen some sigs and badges around that kinda caught my eye and figured I should join in and get my code out there too so I can actually get cool people to play with. Ok that's about it. Thanks in advance to whoever picks this up for me. And I really don't care what's on it. I guess a little something that says Nintendo Wi-Fi and Mario Kart DS would help though. Ok thanks again.

/long ass request

I think that got lost somewhere so I'm just bumpin it. Of course if it's just being ignored that works too. :wink: