Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

I've finished my first base! It's complete with a working waterfall elevator. It took forever to get the blocks in the right places, but it's worth it.

From the spawn point, head towards the big "N" compass point. From there, follow the signs up the stairs. Hop on the boat (there are more in the chest if it's gone) and ride on up! Just don't forget to jump off at the top.

I've been so busy with my base I haven't been able to find many of the ones everyone else made. It's a big world, and even with the signs, there's just too much space to get lost in. But I'll try to find them. Prophet's is pretty cool last I saw, and that was only a WIP. TO's is also pretty cool. In fact, I'd love to see the overall map at some point.

we're trying to avoid having any TNT available to the general public so that griefers don't get it. just have fireslash spawn some in on you and use it up before you log off.

He and I are rarely on at the same time. If someone can dupe some and hide it somewhere, then PM me where it's hidden, that'd be great. Or if Fire can spawn me some.

It's taking forever to clear out this 100x100x50 creeper temple, and the TNT cleanly clears out 3x3x3 blocks of 27. So I can go along and clear out an entire row by digging down two blocks every three blocks and placing/arming a TNT block.

It's taking forever to clear out this 100x100x50 creeper temple, and the TNT cleanly clears out 3x3x3 blocks of 27. So I can go along and clear out an entire row by digging down two blocks every three blocks and placing/arming a TNT block.

i've got a little, but i won't be on until really late tonight (late on EST time, that is). i could try duping it for you when i get a chance and hiding it.

He and I are rarely on at the same time. If someone can dupe some and hide it somewhere, then PM me where it's hidden, that'd be great. Or if Fire can spawn me some.

Next time you see me on, ask for some and I would be happy to share it.

Just a heads up, it appears there may be some issues with the update and old saves. There's a lot of mixed information out there right now, but be prepared for the possibility.

WAKE UP ON /HOME

fuckingshit.jpg

SEE ORIGINAL LAND MASS INSTEAD OF HUGE FUCKING CASTLE THAT TOOK HOURS TO BUILD

This just seems so very appropriate right now

If anyone wants it, I put a fuckload of that green-veined cobblestone in the spawn point chest. It comes from an encounter I had with a mob spawner while blasting a cave out.

Turns out that mob spawners can't take a dozen TNT blocks to the face. :lol:

It makes for a nice accent. I think it looks best around water, like plants or moss is growing on the rock.

No, the spawner cannot be picked up, only destroyed.

All updates default the skins since they're placed inside the resource .jar that gets completely redownloaded every update. Though any modder worth his salt keeps a folder with the reskins in the proper filestructure so he can just drop it back into the new .jar.

Just a heads up, it appears there may be some issues with the update and old saves. There's a lot of mixed information out there right now, but be prepared for the possibility.

Well, fuck....though, with a little work I am sure one could convert the old save file to the new save file and save a huge amount of work.

edit: Is there a date for said update?

Of everything that I've seen from Notch himself, he has said that old saves will update. Biomes will even be added beyond the areas that have already been loaded, and hell portals will exist in the old maps. It was, however, never specified whether or not this was SMP or single-player only.

You should be able to find more info here.