3DS: Friend Codes on First Page, OMG THE THIRD DIMENSION

The Damned

I've had mine since launch and been on the store several times, but I didn't check the "news" section of the eshop to see that ambassador message. I guess Nintendo removed it for everyone now that the price has dropped. I hope Nintendo has their criteria all together and there's no confusion about which people are and are not ambassadors.

Pretty sure you're good, brother. Anyone who logged into the estore before last night's deadline was put on an e-list, I'm pretty sure. I don't think you had to click on the Ambassador notice.

update: Yeah, you're good.

Edited by ocre

So Gamestop had a "get $10 extra in store credit for every 3 games traded in" offer going on and I traded in 15 Wii games, so I got a blue 3DS and Dead or Alive Dimensions. I'll definitely be grabbing Link's Awakening and maybe Super Mario Land once I get some more cash flow later this month.

Who do I have to annoy to get Nintendo to release Oracle of Ages/Seasons on the eShop?

Friend Code is 4468-2259-3229. Add me for some DOA!

You're on. Also Lizz and Toadofsky I'm adding ya.

Mine code: 1504-5768-2443

So I got blazblue for free, due to the 20 credits (towards 'select' games) I never used cause I got LoZ on Amazon. Then it was on sale for 20 bucks. So I really couldn't complain about getting it for free. It's pretty good but the sleep mode dosnt pause the game. Which is annoying but hey, free.

I've got Malaki-LEGEND.sys added now.

I've got two questions:

1. How do you change your name online? Mine says Kevin, and while that's my real name, it might be hard to distinguish that I'm unstable hamster. Where can I change my online name?

2. Is there any way we could set up something so that we could mesage each other when we are online. Like a steam group or a IRC chat? I'm asking this because it's hard to get a hold of people on the 3DS due to there being no message system.

1. How do you change your name online? Mine says Kevin, and while that's my real name, it might be hard to distinguish that I'm unstable hamster. Where can I change my online name?

Change you main Mii's name.

2. Is there any way we could set up something so that we could mesage each other when we are online. Like a steam group or a IRC chat? I'm asking this because it's hard to get a hold of people on the 3DS due to there being no message system.

No, unfortunately.

It's not really distressing. The second stick wouldn't be for anything that couldn't be done on the original system, and the only other things they can really change is screen size/brightness and overall system portability, both of which are extremely high quality on the 3DS.

Every time I read something new about the 3DS I always ask myself "Why the hell did I buy a 3DS?" I don't get what Nintendo's doing, and I never even play the system. I feel pretty lukewarm about the entire thing. Games are coming, but Nintendo is acting really strangely, to me. I know it's not the first system to have it's price cut so soon, but it just seems like a huge blunder.

Well that's certainly a bummer, if true. Not just because I already own a 3DS but because low early adoption has apparently caused them to shift the platform in a different direction. Dettachable analog stick? Um, how's that gonna work.

If this is just a false rumor then it's doing damage to potential 3DS sales (even after the price drop and upcoming game releases) since some people will be holding off on buying a 3DS til the new iteration comes out.

We'll see.

Edited by ocre

It's not really distressing. The second stick wouldn't be for anything that couldn't be done on the original system, and the only other things they can really change is screen size/brightness and overall system portability, both of which are extremely high quality on the 3DS.

Ever the optimist aren't you? 8)