Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

I'll have another WIP this weekend, I promise! :( Don't kick me off the project yet.

Sixto, you're doing awesome so far. You just officially joined this thing two weeks ago and you're already almost done! (If only everyone could be like that :P) You're definitely not someone I'm worried about, since you've already surpassed mine and Lea's expectations. Keep up the great work, man!

Hey, can I request a slight extemption? My guitar is royal fucked at the moment. I can get it fixed, I just have to gather up the money.

Hah, I'll be usurping yer soloing then! :wink:

Kyle, please refrain giving nascency to domesticated ungulates. If my good faith in humanity (ahem) proves accurate, people are working on their songs until the due date in order to present to you the nicest work.

...I think.

Hey, can I request a slight extemption? My guitar is royal fucked at the moment. I can get it fixed, I just have to gather up the money.

Hah, I'll be usurping yer soloing then! :wink:

Kyle, please refrain giving nascency to domesticated ungulates. If my good faith in humanity (ahem) proves accurate, people are working on their songs until the due date in order to present to you the nicest work.

...I think.

We wish. :P

In case you didn't notice or were wondering, KFC, your exemption has been granted.

God of Evening Star?

You can tell me directly if you want to remix that track for the SD3 project, it's still open :P

Hehe, actually, there's a thread in UnModerated, where people are being assigned to their Greek god equivalents (I'm Hesperus). I don't want to ruin your project with my horrid lack of musical skill. :P

Hehe, now don't tell me that you think I'm any better :P

Speaking of which, how are you able to find people that would help out with some of the unattended tracks? I'm moderately concerned I have to drop a lot of people from the first WIP date for Children of Erdrick if they don't show me any first musical ideas unless they request a time extension :?

I talk to people who I haven't spoken to yet about the project (or have asked me to keep them in mind as a backup), show them the available song(s), and go from there. ;)

Speaking of, Master Link made the decision to drop from the project last week. Claado Shou has decided to pick up Hydropolis. Whether he wants lyrics from you or not, Rexy, is entirely up to him. :P

And knowing the deal with Chrono Symphonic, I feel that he'd rather work alone for it. :(

But still, if I have time I could look through some of the dropped tracks and occupy another. If I do I'll get back to you.

Well, the one other dropped track is currently in negotiations with a certain someone who will remain unnamed. But I'll add you down for backup just in case. :)

And knowing the deal with Chrono Symphonic, I feel that he'd rather work alone for it. :(

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

I'd be glad to do a collab with you, Rexy. I'm not familiar with any of your work, unfortunately, but considering others' opinions of you I can assure myself it's good. The "deal" with Chrono Symphonic was over ellywu's pieces, not something I was doing...I'm always up for a collab with someone.

Let's work something out later this week, eh? I'll PM you later.

~.C.S.~

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History