Sign in to follow this  
Aetherius

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

ack! nice work, prophet. beat me to the punch, but only by a little :P

congrats to you and all for finishing this up after so many years. i'm excited to hear it!

man, it's not going to be out, like, tomorrow or something. i haven't even heard back from larry yet about anything, and we're still waiting on one wave (someone's out of town until wednesday at the earliest).

so just chill, and enjoy the project that just came out a week ago. that one needs its props, too, you know.

man, it's not going to be out, like, tomorrow or something. i haven't even heard back from larry yet about anything, and we're still waiting on one wave (someone's out of town until wednesday at the earliest).

so just chill, and enjoy the project that just came out a week ago. that one needs its props, too, you know.

That's right. You said you were done here, not done period. If I had to wait until December for this project, I'd have no problem. As for the Fabled Warriors, I've never played Final Fantasy V, but the Water volume is scheduled for winter, and I'll be happy when that releases. Only problem is, I can't find the listings of the source material. If multi-volume albums are the newest trend, "OCRA-0030" should come surprisingly quickly.

I grabbed them but they screamed 'BAD TOUCH' and we had to jam out to The Bloodhound Gang.

(also there's no 1440x900 but that's chill; soon enough that won't be my resolution anyway!)

I'd like to apologize to everyone for the holdup. My track is officially done. The wait shouldn't be long now :)

theophany was the last track. we're officially finished, people =)

theophany was the last track. we're officially finished, people =)

I AM HAPPY. Never played this game -- apparently that makes me anti-baller, but I still like the Zelda musics.

You are the anti-baller. Ballad of the Wind Fish is like the most awesome ballad ever, and this has Wart.

Woohoo!

Any idea when it'll be 'out'? Next few days? or weeks?

i have not heard back from dave and larry regarding a possible release date.

or anything, actually.