Amazing Chrono Trigger Bead Art

Mustin

That is amazing. Total dedication and total skill! I applaud this guy and his girlfriend.

I would LOVE for these two to be able to make a business out of this, if that's something they'd like to do with their lives.

EDIT: It took them 170 hours to make it. That's about a month of full-time work for a single person. How much would you guys be willing to pay for that if you had a lot of money?

That's really impressive. I make perler beads myself for fun and to fundraise. Making perler beads take a while to do that's for sure. I applaud this guy for putting in such dedication on a design of such an awesome game and for how big it was. A design that big especially is tricky to make because of the amount of hours to make and the ironing must be done just right. Definitely worth the wait though.

Would love to see some scenes done at 16:9 and covered with a piece of glass for a wham bam coffee table.

YES.

Would buy and do business again a plus plus plus

Seconded. Even my wife - who's generally "meh" toward video game stuff - looked at this and said she thought it'd be cool to have as a table top for a little coffee table/outdoor table.