Sign in to follow this  
djpretzel

OCR02686 - Final Fantasy VI 'Prologue'

This is grand and cinematic and epic beyond words! It really captures the feeling the I believe the original meant to long, long ago, and the perfect way to kick off this long awaited album. That brass kicks loads of ass and I totally dug the march in the middle with the main melody weaving in and out of it. An amazing ReMix that carries a lot of power in it's production and arrangement quality for sure. Bravo!

An incredible opener. I am blown away. The quality! My god! I am absolutely swept up in the emotion and feel that is brimming throughout the piece. I am ready to download the album without a second thought.

Props to everyone. Just... wow.

What an astonishing orchestral piece! It totally feels like something playing during the prologue of some epic/heroic movie. Love how strong it becomes at around 3-minute mark. Great track :)

The opening of Final Fantasy VI always made my jaw drop at how atmospheric and truly cinematic it's opening was. This remix captures it's mood perfectly and beautifully.