BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume III - History

Pavos

• 2 weeks later...
My bad about the Chern vocals, if you could change its due date to match my own mix's due date that would be sweet. I'll shoot to get them both in by that date if I can. My sincere apologies to you and Chernabogue and the other collaborators.

As long as I have enough time to mix it (or give it to Tim or Brandon, so you guys do it better than me lol), I'm okay with that.

On another note, Joe's mix is awesome and you all should look forward it, even if you're not familiar with the source.

My bad about the Chern vocals, if you could change its due date to match my own mix's due date that would be sweet. I'll shoot to get them both in by that date if I can. My sincere apologies to you and Chernabogue and the other collaborators.

You're breaking my balls here man :P alright: you got one more month, but then I REALLY need an update for the Sturm track; otherwise I'll bench it

• 2 weeks later...

BadAss 1 & 2 director David L. Puga (formerly The Joker) has joined the fray with a mix of Wesker's theme from Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles!

This brings our total number of mixes to 21, but I have not recieved an update from neshead80 or SkyRiderX, so the final number might be lower. I was aiming for 15 - 20 (high quality) mixes on the album, so we're definitely going to reach that target (and maybe score a little bit higher)

BadAss 1 & 2 director David L. Puga (formerly The Joker) has joined the fray with a mix of Wesker's theme from Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles!

This brings our total number of mixes to 21, but I have not recieved an update from neshead80 or SkyRiderX, so the final number might be lower. I was aiming for 15 - 20 (high quality) mixes on the album, so we're definitely going to reach that target (and maybe score a little bit higher)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice! :D

I posted an update about Machinedramon, it will be done before the final deadline for sure. Same goes for Sturm once Brandon finds time to record his vocals. :)