OC ReMix's First-Ever Commercial Album! For Everlasting Peace: 25 Years of Mega Man!

DarkeSword

It's not on there as a way to make cash. It's there to extend our reach to listeners that use Spotify and may not have otherwise heard of OC ReMix or its music. Regardless of revenue, it's doing its job.

that's the problem.

people used to actually make money off of studio albums. now it's become really hard to do so and the only way artists make a buttload of money anymore is from live performances. so it's really hard to be a studio musician anymore.

It's NOT a problem. This thread is about the MM25 album. You're derailing it into Spotify hate instead of focusing on the positive aspect that OCR even had the opportunity to promote its music in new outlets. While you may not like Spotify, the fact that we're on it is a positive thing.
I know this is a first for OCR and all, but people are focusing way too much in the cash aspect of this. Would love to see more reviews of the music instead, which is amazing btw.

Agreed and agreed

It is an error the staff is trying to get fixed. Working with the digital retailers takes a way too long time which is out of OCR Staff's control.

1378429_10151802375843445_280121064_n.jpg

This is $11.88 the OCR album is $9.99, I have good taste in music so I chose to buy this first but I think THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS about whether you should buy the OCR album (the answer is yes.)

Edited by Brandon Strader

Really loving this album guys! Also the artwork for the album is quite beautiful to look at.

Slow Your Roll, I think is my favorite track. That funk!

Ahem, I'm not really familiar with most of the tracks remixed other than the Classic, X, and Legends series but grown to like a lot of the tracks despite my lack of exposure to the other series. The one that surprised me was Level 99's beautiful acoustic track. Them feels in that song.

Also really glad that Bomb Man got remixed as he my favorite RM in MM1. Such an understated song.

It is an error the staff is trying to get fixed. Working with the digital retailers takes a way too long time which is out of OCR Staff's control.

1378429_10151802375843445_280121064_n.jpg

This is $11.88 the OCR album is $9.99, I have good taste in music so I chose to buy this first but I think THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS about whether you should buy the OCR album (the answer is yes.)

oh no you didn't :<

fake-sign it and sell it bro and make a fortune

We're doing a fairly large run to start with, but since this is the one album we're actually allowed to sell, we're going to make sure to do as many runs as we can to meet demand.

For anyone who was holding out, Amazon MP3's price has finally been fixed and it's available for $9.99!

If you guys can leave an honest, positive review on Amazon or iTunes or wherever you purchase the album from, it'd be much appreciated!

Edited by DarkeSword

• 2 weeks later...

Dave posted this picture on Twitter last night.

tumblr_mwl2juPaIA1qcjo56o1_1280.jpg

Physicals should be available at CDBaby very very soon. Make sure you order yours. :)

I'm personally really excited about these physicals because I (with TONS of help from OCR staff and rnn, the album cover artist) stared at the Photoshop project files for HOURS preparing these things for production.

Edited by DarkeSword