Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

So I suppose it's probably a pretty bad sign that Nintendo is delaying the release of information that may or may not reveal a delayed release date for the game. I'm totally excited for this game (and the Web site), but this is kind of ridiculous.

Hey guys, apparently Nintendo Power said that info will be out BEGINNING May 22nd. Heres some nice speculation for you:

When does all of the US turn May 22? When its 12 AM PST. What time is it in Japan then? 4 PM. (previously mentioned that this is when the japanese school kids start getting home) When did the NoJ site say the site would open? Afternoon...

It fits. Sakurai might be waiting for the whole world to be May 22 to release his site. 4PM JPN, 12AM PST, 3AM EST, and you can probably do the rest. Its the best bet now...

hm...well, it makes SOME sense...

yes...yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing. I want to fucking know what's going on with this game. I can't wait until morning. Actually I would, but since yesterday was the last day of school, staying up all night to do nothing sounds better than going to sleep, getting up, and THEN doing nothing.

p.s: another hour, failed....

Well according to someone up there ^ we've got about 20 minutes till it's midnight across the US (excluding AK (where I am) and Hawaii of course)...so we'll see then. It'll be 11pm for me. I'm killing time playing starfox 64 and other VC titles ^_^....anyway, let's cross our fingers for the top of the hour.:neutral:

yeah well, we`re all gonna feel like asshats when we pass out from exhaustion a few hours from now. Only then will the site be updated. It has been written.

haha.

I certainly hope the news is exciting. I imagine it must be moderately exciting if they are counting down to something... any news is good news at this point in Brawl's short existence

It's up...

.......:whatevaa:

EDIT: It'll be fun to see what all these various composers will do with the classic nintendo themes. I wonder why they decided to get so many..? Not that it's a bad thing, of course. At any rate, I just hope we see a release date soon...that's all I really want. They could leave everything else in the dark until it's released, as long as we get that release date sometime (preferably) soon.