Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I don't think it's terrible, but it's so plain that it's almost as if it weren't even there. Think Yoshi's Island DS music.

The only really memorable tracks are stuff that was taken from older games.

You make Phendrana Drifts sad. :cry:

Also, as far as new items go, I'd like to see a Green Shell-Bomb-omb mixture - a shell (or something) that slides along the ground and bounces off walls like a shell does, but explodes like a Bomb-omb when it hits an enemy. For added effect, the shell-thing could then bounce back in the opposite direction and keep going to wreak more havoc!

I'm more interested in the armor where she doesn't have the large round shoulders...I think it was the Super Metroid one before any upgrades...also, screw the super big shot as her final smash...I demand crystal flash!

Also, Zero Suit Samus is a specific example of a "suitless Samus" which have been present in most of the Metroid games.

I'm more interested in the armor where she doesn't have the large round shoulders...I think it was the Super Metroid one..

Also, Zero Suit Samus is a specific example of a "suitless Samus" which have been present in most of the Metroid games.

mind quoting who this comment was aimed at cause i never said it wasnt in some metroid games

I'm more interested in the armor where she doesn't have the large round shoulders...I think it was the Super Metroid one..

Its the original power suit. It appears in the first metroid, zero mission, and prime. I'm sure about Super Metroid though. The one she wheres most of the time is the Varia Suit, which is the one with the big shoulders. Its actually an upgrade to the power suit.

Also, like I said before, yes Zero Suit samus could half other costumes but then the name just wouldn't sound right. Maybe they will change her name to Armorless Samus or something.

Arek, it was directed at DSX cause he said it wouldn't be "Zero Suit" Samus anymore if you changed the costume around.

I don't agree with the whole name change to "Armorless" or as it's more known, "Suitless" Samus, but I'm just saying that my idea could work while retaining all titles.

Also, thanks for confirming that there has been no such chatter about the changing of costume. I was just putting it out there because of the nice little details they're doing on the item containers.

WTF people, isn't Zero Suit's tight fit revealing enough?

This is Smash Bros, not Dead or Alive.

Also, think of other applications that this could possibly take. Paper Mario skin for Mario? Twilight Princess look for Link? (talking about before the usual green) Not Command look for Fox? It opens up tons of possibilities. Sorry I started on Samus...seem to have attracted those who lust over pixel count.

Arek, it was just an idea instead of doing a palette swap it would be different outfits. But like DSX and eternal Zero said, it wouldn't work with the "Zero Suit" part of her name. As much as I hate speculation, it's fun to do. Also, I'm not thinking about how big her boobs would be.

What about different armors then for Samus? Fusion, Phazon, Light, Dark, etc. See what I'm getting at? I'm not trying tpo turn SSBB into DOA here......

Please don't put me in that group...it doesn't really matter about the name at all. Case in point is that you should look at the idea of costume change and ignore Samus entirely else all you kids will start drooling over the pixels again.

The biggest idea I have with this is players not agreeing with new looks, or really hardcore old schoolers who just can't deal without the 64 Smash look. The only character who wouldn't need much work is Kirby, lol. Except maybe if they had a 64 look.

Please don't put me in that group...it doesn't really matter about the name at all. Case in point is that you should look at the idea of costume change and ignore Samus entirely else all you kids will start drooling over the pixels again.

The biggest idea I have with this is players not agreeing with new looks, or really hardcore old schoolers who just can't deal without the 64 Smash look. The only character who wouldn't need much work is Kirby, lol. Except maybe if they had a 64 look.

Sorry, that was not my intention. Who else would benefit with alternate costumes? We mentioned Link, Mario, Samus (I swear I was not trying to be perverted about her costumes just throwing ideas), and Fox.

This is now the biggest thread in Gendisc, probably the biggest in all OCRemix.

In your face VGDJ Podcast.

Grow, my bloated child grow! More theories! More updates! MORE INSANE IDEAS FOR THE NINTENDO REPS READING THIS AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Costumes changing skin (models) in addition to color (texture) is natural. I'd be surprised if it weren't going to be in Brawl.

After all, Wario's headgear differs significantly between his Yellow/purple outfit and his WarioWare outfit.

Even the sliding crates have skins.

Thinking about the costume change idea objectively...it doesn't quite "fit." Some characters have far too many possibilities where others have little to none. That in itself will surely shut down the idea, however, it is a clever little idea that would be pretty cool. This is because you need at least 4 per character up to a possible 8 if that speculation about 8 players is, indeed, true. Though I also think that one will flounder because the stages don't look that much larger, and 8 players on a standard sized stage would suck.

Drack, the whole crates having skins is what started me on this idea which caused this little ruckus.

They only showed a box going down a slope...if you had the forward momentum and jumped onto a box on flatland...would it still go? Wait...I don't recall there being a true momentum-ish system in Melee (someone confirm/deny this) so does this mean that momentum might actually make a difference? Like if a heavy character is moving fast enough at someone, but at high %dmg, which lowered their weight coefficient, could have enough momentum for a regular punch to not phase them??? This is assuming it's based off of another mass coefficient because weight is determined by %dmg. Savvy?