Bon Anniversaire, Chernabogue! (and Zoltan, I forgot!)

Rexy

Yes, yes, that Mario album's cool and all... but you CAN'T FORGET A COMMUNITY BIRTHDAY CAN'T YOU?!

normal_french_cake.jpg

All the best for our resident Castlevania-passioned Frenchie and core spearheader for the BadAss and Vampire Variations projects. I declare we all eat a pain au chocolat for supper tonight!

[EDIT:

normal_sushi_cake.jpeg

Also forgot our core Japanese translator, The Legendary Zoltan. Quick cake for him too!]

Edited by Rexy

Oh, how sweet. Thank you! Happy birthday, Chernabogue!

My wife bought me Assassin's Creed 4 and a pizza for my birthday. The pizza has already been destroyed. The game is about 75% destroyed. I freaking LOVE sailing around and blowing up ships in that game! I want to be honest, though. I haven't translated any documents for the site, literally, in years. I did help the Seiken Densetsu 3 project get in touch with the original composer. I feel good about doing that. Anyway, THANK YOU!

Oh, how sweet. Thank you! Happy birthday, Chernabogue!

My wife bought me Assassin's Creed 4 and a pizza for my birthday. The pizza has already been destroyed. The game is about 75% destroyed. I freaking LOVE sailing around and blowing up ships in that game! I want to be honest, though. I haven't translated any documents for the site, literally, in years. I did help the Seiken Densetsu 3 project get in touch with the original composer. I feel good about doing that. Anyway, THANK YOU!

Happy birthday Zoltan! I see you already enjoyed it :)