Sign in to follow this  
Pi_R_Squared

BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

I need to stop joking around, methinks...

Anyway, I do have the SimCity 2000 soundtrack in MIDI form; I was going to play around with it since I figured the track was my fault. Want to collab or anything?

Hey, Kenny, if that is your real name..., you said you could do Baritone voices? If you're familiar with it, we do have a track for the great mighty poo, from Conkers Bad Fur Day. That is, if you have no problem singing a song based on obscene fecal jokes. You see, I sent a PM to sleepy Emp to contact you, but I don't know where that went...

Otherwise, Ill think about adding it. I've never played the series, so I have to check it out. No prob, bud.

I've played Conker's Bad Fur Day, so I do know what you're talking about. I don't mind singing about fecal matter, I'm just concerned that people are going to be a little worried with all the swearing, particularly since I do my recording on campus...

ed] That is, if you have no problem singing a song based on obscene fecal jokes.

" A huge supply of tish comes from my chocolate starfish, how about some scat you little twat"

I remember getting killed there in the game because I couldn't stop laughing, still cracks me up whenever I hear it :lol:

I've played Conker's Bad Fur Day, so I do know what you're talking about. I don't mind singing about fecal matter, I'm just concerned that people are going to be a little worried with all the swearing, particularly since I do my recording on campus...

Hey as long as you can pull it off in a voice similiar to Robin Beanland's booming opera accent and not make the track sound like a dance mix, I'm good with whatever you do.

If you need another "joke" boss, well the only one I can think of off the top of my head right now is a guy from Mother 3/Earthbound 2 and most likely, not everyone's gone to the lengths of importing it like I have so I don't want to deal out spoilers or anything like that.

Hey as long as you can pull it off in a voice similiar to Robin Beanland's booming opera accent and not make the track sound like a dance mix, I'm good with whatever you do.

If you need another "joke" boss, well the only one I can think of off the top of my head right now is a guy from Mother 3/Earthbound 2 and most likely, not everyone's gone to the lengths of importing it like I have so I don't want to deal out spoilers or anything like that.

Booming opera I can do, as I am a trained vocalist... dance, I cannot.

Well, it isn't dance anyway. The thing is, till Sleepy Emp makes a statement, we dont even know if lyrics are applicable. If you've heard the mix, lyrics don't currently fit very well. But like I said, almost everybody wants to hear them.

ed]Well, it isn't dance anyway. The thing is, till Sleepy Emp makes a statement, we dont even know if lyrics are applicable. If you've heard the mix, lyrics don't currently fit very well. But like I said, almost everybody wants to hear them.

Yeah. He sent me a PM with the track. I replied asking what he had in mind.

I gots me an idea. One that will make everyone happy, hopefully. Myself included.

Is there any way you can just make a recording of the first verse or so? Not only would it give us an idea of your skill, but it would totally, TOTALLY kick ass.

It still scares me when a project completely disappears from GenDisc. Untill I check WIPs that is :P

It still scares me when a project completely disappears from GenDisc. Untill I check WIPs that is :P

It scared me a little as well. I had to google 'Crescendo To Chaos' to find this.

Who set up the private forums again?

Because they seem to have disappeared. I must say that the forum hosting service wasn't very good though.

Because they seem to have disappeared. I must say that the forum hosting service wasn't very good though.

It was Pi, but it's really strange - and frustrating - that it's gone now, especially since it's free and by the same host as the normal forum

It was Pi, but it's really strange - and frustrating - that it's gone now, especially since it's free and by the same host as the normal forum

I think i'll set up another forum on a really good host i know. A forum i made 2 years ago is still up there. I can possibly make the regular forums and private forums one, and just make a separate usergroup for the private section.

That was so great! Booming and operatic it wasn't. The voice was spot-on, though. If Sleepy Emp ever shows up again, I suppose it would sound much better with the actual music. It just needs to be more... booming and operatic. I can assume you kept it low because you didn't want to be heard, correct? That should be a proper excuse, yes.

Kanjika, I think the private forums were removed due to lack of activity. That's my guess, but if you can put up a better one, go ahead.

mlo sent me a re-do of the front page, which I'll be putting up soon. Nothing changes much, except Koelsch, Realpolitik, and Adhesive_Boy were removed, and everything else was a bit refined. That's basically it.

ed]

mlo sent me a re-do of the front page, which I'll be putting up soon. Nothing changes much, except Koelsch, Realpolitik, and Adhesive_Boy were removed, and everything else was a bit refined. That's basically it.

If you could add this that'd be great:

http://z8.invisionfree.com/CTC_Project_Forum/

NEW FORUM. PROJECT MEMBERS GO HERE AND REGISTER.

Once you have regged, I will give you acess to the private WIP/art sections if you are a project member. PLEASE USE THE SAME NAME THAT YOU HAVE ON OCR, otherwise I might think you're some random person.

That is the greatest audio file I've ever heard.

If you one day become rich and famous, expect me to blackmail you with that.

And I'll have my response ready and waiting. "Yes, I did sing that song once, but I didn't inhale."

ed]That was so great! Booming and operatic it wasn't. The voice was spot-on, though. If Sleepy Emp ever shows up again, I suppose it would sound much better with the actual music. It just needs to be more... booming and operatic. I can assume you kept it low because you didn't want to be heard, correct? That should be a proper excuse, yes.

You would be correct, sir. Also, it's very likely that they EQed the original, but that doesn't mean I can't do it. It doesn't take very much to fill up a large auditorium will my voice.