Sign in to follow this  
Pi_R_Squared

BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Yes, except mine is near enough to completion that last time PI said I should be posting them in a private forum somewhere.

EDIT: I didn't notice your post was a link, not a reference to THIS forum. *smacks forehead* But, I don't have private access to the WIPs part.

You could put it in the completed WIPs forum. Both are private, so there sholdn't be any problems there...

Inquiring ears want to hear though! icon10.gif

Wait a sec... PI...on the first post...where did the remixer(s) for Master Hand and/or Dracula go? If either of those is available suddenly, I want to do another one.

Unless...did I agree to do a collab with anyone? I don't remember at this point...

Ooh! Ooh! Wanna do Dracula?

Uhh...I should probably re-evaluate what I'm doing exactly...icon10.gif I would like to do a collab with someone though...

Master Hand isn't a boss on the project anymore; Abadoss is going to do Captain LeChuck in his/her/it's (???) place.

Right, I completely forgot to fix that. Here's what I'll do.

Re-Add Dracula, because the undead pwn.

Add LeChuck, if Abadoss's still up to it.

Re-Add Master Hand if anyone steps forward to do it. I doubt that'll happen anytime soon, though.

Leep, I just want to make a comment, because I think everyone might agree. The first few versions of your WIP were varied, and sounded good at parts, although it did have its problems. After adding the guitar, it seems like too many sacrifices were made. I don't know, its just getting... meh. Don't get me wrong, please. I still love what you've got so far, but I'm just saying, it might be a good idea to scan around, try to find ideas. I hope I didn't offend, but it's a little hard to explain.

PI, I agree with you and others, that the previous versions had more variety. However, I really don't know what to do with it. I made the drums more forceful in version 5, and made the guitar and orchestra a little more balanced, dunno if you listened to version 4 or 5, but please let me know which version your comments are referring to, so I don't get confused.

No one has mentioned it, so I guess I'll ask what everyone thinks of the fight sequence. Does it detract from the music at that part? Should I put it over the staircase stuff at the end instead? (I put it where it is now so it would end with the mario death jingle.) I thought it was a neat feature, but maybe it's too goofy.

Believe me, this is frustrating for both me and you guys, but hopefully we can get it figured out, I just need clear communication of your thoughts (including the WIP version! :) ).

to bad exdeath and gilgamesh are connected...I love gilgamesh's battle music (Clash (or battle...) on the big bridge =3

well i've been practicing the snot out of Dhaos crap on the guitar...taking a break due to throbbing phalangies..soon I have to make a back bone or something *Shrugs*

At the moment, I don't have time to do a full remix, but I can offer my vocals. I sing anywhere from Bass II (Nothing consistently lower than a D-flat), up to mid Tenor range. I also do a lot of website work and can create a website and host all of the files

to bad exdeath and gilgamesh are connected...I love gilgamesh's battle music (Clash (or battle...) on the big bridge =3

well i've been practicing the snot out of Dhaos crap on the guitar...taking a break due to throbbing phalangies..soon I have to make a back bone or something *Shrugs*

I'm working on the Gilgamesh song. Don't worry, it'll be there.

Alright, I've ripping Golden Silver's theme from the game. Now the hard part...figuring out the time sig, chords...blah blah blah. I think the time's in 5/4, but I can't exactly tell. It's extremely weird. But I'm doing my best to figure it all out.

I'm pretty sure someone asked this before, but shouldn't we add Kanjika's list to the first post?

Alright, I've ripping Golden Silver's theme from the game. Now the hard part...figuring out the time sig, chords...blah blah blah. I think the time's in 5/4, but I can't exactly tell. It's extremely weird. But I'm doing my best to figure it all out.

Send me the file. I can probably figure out the time sig...

ed;203020']List of what?

The list of quality, you know, the red, green, blue thing where you can see what everyone's status is

At the moment, I'm in between hosting companies, and in the process of getting ready for College for Spring... So things are VERY hectic... Please bear with me, and I will post important updates on the WIP Board

Alright, not sure when that'll be, though. No internet kind of makes it hard.

No internet? How are you posting? Can you post a link where I can get it?

Alright, not sure when that'll be, though. No internet kind of makes it hard.

No internet? How are you posting?

Dash, are you using witchcraft to access the internet again?!?