Sign in to follow this  
Pi_R_Squared

BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Hey guys, do you still want me and AJ on this thing?

We still haven't heard back from the judges yet about the old track, and I dunno about AJ, but I would still be interested in doing soemthing, I just need a good track and the front page hasnt been updated properly in ages so I don't know whats free.

Sorry about this mess Pi.

Why wouldn't I? Even if you choose to do a different track (Which I don't mind, because I don't remember what the old one sounds like at all), a track's a track. Thankfully, our tracklist is dynamic (and right now, a mess), so whatever you two choose to do is OK.

This is like my first post on vBulletin!

I got the PM thanks and I'm still up for the project - admittedly, I haven't given it much TLC because of my Degree assignments and upcoming module exams.

But hey, deadlines bring out the best of me.

Also, forgive me for not critiquing the WIPs of other project members - I'll aim to rectify that after the next deadline so that I can see where everyone is going.

Keep going guys! Good to see momentum continuing to build.

EDIT: I'm a Senior Member!?

Since I know Tensei is def throwing down on the guitars for the lufia track, put his name down there next to mine on the list.

Well Ganondorf was from Zelda64 OT thats the only thing I can see...:)

Besides that horrible screw-up everything else is cool.

Well I don't know what game Maonkey Island is, but everything else seems ok to me :P perhaps you should make the list alphabetical again.

I posted a WIP in the Completed WIPs section. It's my Gilgamesh thing

Alright, due to laptop problems, I have to abandon the intro and go for a straight rock mix, but it's definately gonna be interesting(thinking 9/8 time signature). So when I get a significant amount of progress I will record what I have and post a WIP.

BTW: I'm going to need help on percussion, since I can't sequence anything without my laptop.

Alright, due to laptop problems, I have to abandon the intro and go for a straight rock mix, but it's definately gonna be interesting(thinking 9/8 time signature). So when I get a significant amount of progress I will record what I have and post a WIP.

BTW: I'm going to need help on percussion, since I can't sequence anything without my laptop.

9/8 sounds cool. Can't wait to here it.

Hello Kanjika, I am honored to send you this message, I am hopefull that you check this forum often and this message reaches you soon.

I have been listening to your compositions at the project chaos website and I was deeply moved by three of your songs, those songs are beyond words to descibe how good they are. If there was a medal for outstanding compositions, you would take platinum. If you were to go back in time and be the composer of the Zelda Twilight Princess tracks you would make that game become the ultimate game of the decade!

In fact I encourage you to contact the developer team of the Zelda games for Nintendo Wii and ask if you could do the next Zelda game tracks for them, I'm very sure you would be hired on the spot if you were to give them the following songs:

The Secluded Stronghold

Breathtaking Vision

Stranger to Closure

...As an example on what you can do.

But if it's too much trouble for you then why not try this, contact me by e-mail and make arrangements to chat with me on MSN Live messenger and I'll tell you what I've been working on, and you can deside whether or not to join in on my special project.

ps: I'll private message you my e-mail so I don't get spammed.

:P

Well first off thanks for appreciating those tracks. Always nice to hear how many people like them.

But as for your Zelda idea, well i'm pretty, actually 100% sure that they wouldnt throw Koji Kondo aside for me. There's too many preventing factors, like AGE (i'm not yet out of high school), I have no real prior experience doing that, and tons of other things. That's all I can really say, lol. I DO hope to compose comercially in a few years, but right now, I barely have time to write anything anymore. But thanks for the hype. ^_^

On a side note, i do believe there is a reason that the Twighlight Princess music sounds the way that it does. My friend made this point a while back and it could be true. Nintendo's focus is VIDEO GAMES, and the want Zelda to be exactly that, a video game. The slightly cheezy midish sound is a classic Zelda thing since N64. This I believe is the reason the Wii is not a beefed up powerhouse like 360 or PS3. Nintendo simply wants games to be exactly that: games.

Back on topic, a big PS to everyone.