Sign in to follow this  
Pi_R_Squared

BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pracitcally speaking, why is the WIP deadline during Thanksgiving break?

I think it may have something to do with Reason getting all messed up and me not being able to submit a proper mix for the original deadline (a week ago). Or it could have something to do with the fact Liechmiester is getting his friend down to do a guitar solo for his track during thanksgiving break, but I doubt it. So its probably my falt. Sorry.

I found out what was wrong with reason. Suprisingly, techinically nothing is wrong with it. It would be working fine, if it were not for my completely fucked-up audio drivers. Seriously. Really, really fucked up. I'm going to try and see if theres anything I can do, but at this rate, I may as well buy a whole new PC if I ever wan't to use remixing software again.

Well, my dad might let me use his laptop, but I seriously doubt that.

If u haven't already, why don't u just unistall and reinstall the drivers? If you need any help just let me know.

Yeah, I need help with that. Help along the lines of, you know...... how to do it. I mean, do I go into Control panel, and if so, then what?

I was never good at the installing/uninstalling part of hardware or software.

Yeah Doomsday WIP is pretty nasty, also I know when he shows us the 4 min version it's gonna be even nastier.

Lol, iono, maybe, I'm currently working on 2 different computers to get all of this stuff and I'm lazy enough that I don't feel like transferring it all over from my "production computer" to my "internet computer". Also, the tail end of it is sketchy as hell right now and needs a bit of refining. Hopefully by the end of today it'll be up.

Hey Pi, are Final Fantasy games still excluded from the project? I'd love to do some Exdeath/Gilgmesh stuff. It'll be one hell of a mix

If u haven't already, why don't u just unistall and reinstall the drivers? If you need any help just let me know.

Yeah, I need help with that. Help along the lines of, you know...... how to do it. I mean, do I go into Control panel, and if so, then what?

Oh brother :cry: Yeah give me some time but I'll type out something for you. If your on a MAC then I can't really help you. But since you said control panel I'm assuming u run Windows. If you could answer a few questions for me first:

1. Mac or Windows, maybe even Linux...?

2. Desktop or Labtop

2. Wat is your Soundcard? Did you buy a seperate soundcard and install it? Or do you just have have the soundcard that came with your computer?

3. Any other problems with your computer?

Ok this is really important.(this is for windows)

1. Right Click 'My Computer.'

2. Go to 'Manage.'

3. Go to 'Device Manager' on the left hand column.

4. Click on the little speaker icon that says 'Sound, video, and game controllers' next to it.

5. There should be a list that drops down.

6. Tell me everything that is listed in that drop down list.

OK get to it almighty, it is very important you give me everything in that drop down list verbatim(exactly as it is written)

With all that info I'll go track down the drivers for you, and then give you the link and then some more step by step instructions on how to install them properly so you can get everything back to normal.

Oh brother :cry: Yeah give me some time but I'll type out something for you. If your on a MAC then I can't really help you. But since you said control panel I'm assuming u run Windows. If you could answer a few questions for me first:

1. Mac or Windows, maybe even Linux...?

2. Desktop or Labtop

2. Wat is your Soundcard? Did you buy a seperate soundcard and install it? Or do you just have have the soundcard that came with your computer?

3. Any other problems with your computer?

Ok this is really important.(this is for windows)

1. Right Click 'My Computer.'

2. Go to 'Manage.'

3. Go to 'Device Manager' on the left hand column.

4. Click on the little speaker icon that says 'Sound, video, and game controllers' next to it.

5. There should be a list that drops down.

6. Tell me everything that is listed in that drop down list.

OK get to it almighty, it is very important you give me everything in that drop down list verbatim(exactly as it is written)

With all that info I'll go track down the drivers for you, and then give you the link and then some more step by step instructions on how to install them properly so you can get everything back to normal.

Right,

1) Windows

2) Desktop

3) Default Soundcard (the one that came with my PC - whatever that is). Unless someone installed another Soundcard without me knowing - but I highly doubt that.

4) None whatsoever.

Audio Codecs

Legacy Audio Drivers

Legacy Video Capture Devices

Media Control Devices

MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device

SiS 7081 Audio Driver

Standard Game Port

Video Codecs

ed]Hate to interrupt this, but to answer a question: pu, I guess I can let one more slip through.

In fact, expect me to post the full tracklist change later today.

Yea :D! Thanks a lot Pi, I won't disappoint you

I can provide electric and acoustic guitars and bass, if anyone needs.

Actually, could provide electric guitar for my Garry Oak mix? That would be brilliant.

and this is? can I have a listen?

Sorry for the delay, now, allow me to represent the tracklist changes:

OLD                     NEW
Mother Brain A 'Guilty Gear' series boss
Liquid Ocelot Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie)
DeDeDe Sturm/Von Bolt (Advance Wars)
Dark King A 'Skies of Arcadia' boss
Eve A 'Secret of Mana' boss
Dhaos (Tales of Phantasia)
Golden Silver (Gunstar Heroes)

Another 'Joke' boss:
'S' 'Z' block (Tetris)

That last one is as long as someone feels comfortable submitting yet another Tetris mix, albeit an evil one.

If I've removed a track you wanted in the future, either get over it, or PM me, and we can work something out. No, howabout ANY problems with the changes, you bring it up. Any at all.

...And where the hell's leep? I NEED to hear that guitar. Tell me I'm not the only one, right? I can't wait for that one...

Yes, Gruntilda! I know it has not been claimed yet, but I always thought it would sound cool if mad monster mansion could be incorporated in there..with the final battle from BK1 of course

[quote name='"Pi_R_[']ed"]Sorry for the delay, now, allow me to represent the tracklist changes:

[code]OLD NEW
Mother Brain A 'Guilty Gear' series boss
Liquid Ocelot Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie)
DeDeDe Sturm/Von Bolt (Advance Wars)
Dark King A 'Skies of Arcadia' boss
Eve A 'Secret of Mana' boss
Dhaos (Tales of Phantasia)
Golden Silver (Gunstar Heroes)

Another 'Joke' boss:
'S' 'Z' block (Tetris)

That last one is as long as someone feels comfortable submitting yet another Tetris mix, albeit an evil one.

If I've removed a track you wanted in the future, either get over it, or PM me, and we can work something out. No, howabout ANY problems with the changes, you bring it up. Any at all.

...And where the hell's leep? I NEED to hear that guitar. Tell me I'm not the only one, right? I can't wait for that one...

well, if i can find my laptop power cable, i should be able to get some more work done tonight, but other than that, those are some nice changes to the tracklist

I can provide electric and acoustic guitars and bass, if anyone needs.

Actually, could provide electric guitar for my Garry Oak mix? That would be brilliant.

>_>

h-hey! who were you collabing with again?!it's alright though, as long as you let me do at least some parts of it..two guitars is always better than one

Oh and if you're already recruiting guitarists for it, why not come up with a WIP? :P

Finally made an update by the way, check it out at the forum

The organ totally kicks ass IMHO :lol: