BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pi_R_Squared

• 2 weeks later...

So, I know things have been quiet round these parts. Not much to report. I basically knew I was just setting a foundation, & I'm hoping it kicks up during the summer months.

Now on to new business. I think I've settled on a name, but I'm not sure. I'd like the opinion of the other artists on this project, so, yeah, both those with wips, & those undecided, head to http://kngi.org/forum, & read the thread. Then, gimme your opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

So, as you can tell from the first post, we've got an official name! And it kicks all sort of Buttocks! Also, it's BadAss, because that's what this project is.

Also, We've got another addition to the casuse, Children of the Monkey Machine has joined, but is still decideding on a track. Also, summer is pretty much here, so, it's time to gear up for ass kickery. So keep your eyes open, & if you feel like joining the cause (of awesome badassness) then send a pm, & we'll discuss that mug.

There have also been some developments over at the forums. Head on over & read the battle plans. It's time to launch the attack, and it will be gloriously BadAss!

Please someone do a rendition of "Illusionary Dance" from Castlevania. It actually became associated with Dracula for more than one or two games, which I loved because it's a great tune to begin with and because I think there's so much power in "Boss Themes" with games.

Allright! Time to support this joint!

June being Boss month, it will be a pretty auspicious time for making some more kick-ass boss remixes.

In the meantime, I made a provisory banner for anyone interested in supporting/advertising for the project.

The Joker approved the art so here we go:

bdsprojban03.png

Don't forget to link it to the 'Badass' thread too! ;-)

Please someone do a rendition of "Illusionary Dance" from Castlevania.It actually became associated with Dracula for more than one or two games, which I loved because it's a great tune to begin with and because I think there's so much power in "Boss Themes" with games.

Hell yeah.

I also want to claim MetaKnight before anyone else.

Seeing as i don't have any musical skills, I'll make a suggestion or two.

Smithy's Theme - Super Mario RPG

And a reference towards what

:
:
(Sorry, but I couldn't find any OSTs. The best I can do is try to make a recording the music from my game cartridge)

Also, perhaps we should make a list of all the referenced boss music that everyone has mentioned so far; that way remixers who haven't yet decided will have an easier time looking for choices. Sort of like compile everything that's been mentioned and put it in one post (I can do if you want).

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History