Heart of a Gamer: A Tribute to Satoru Iwata - History

The Damned

I'll make up for it by totally making one if you can have the PATIENTS to wait, DOCTOR DAMNED

edit: My mix is coming together really cool! I can't say it'll be totally different from what you heard from me, but it's gonna be a sweet, upbeat acoustic song, I think Iwata would have dug it

My progress is just that I need to record guitars but I'm not sure what flavor. I wanted to have clean electric in there but I think acoustic guitar would have to be the rhythms, even though I thought clean elec might be good :-(

I'm off tomorrow and want to get it all wrapped up. Work has been a B-word. Only 1 day free per week now.

As a side note I don't think that Iwata quote should be on the cover. It resulted in a good title, but after he passed that is the 1 quote that was repeated ad nauseous by every news site, gaming company, developer, etc.. It's sad his career got truncated to 1 convenient quote by hundreds of people; of course it's your call and I mean no offense if you keep it :) but the man is legendary there's probably other quotes or even no quote would work well

This is really coming along and I do think it's almost there. Probably the last thing I would comment on is Pikachu's tail; it seems to stick out as unshaded to me. I know you wanted a certain emission window/range on the TV, so even if you don't agree with that, perhaps thicken the outline on the tail to match the body/ears/head?