Bahamut

OCR Secret Santa 2015

There seems to a lot more people this year (thanks The Damned! ;-) ), definitely excited. It's great to see some new faces (new to me at least, I've done this for the last 2 years)!

Just a friendly reminder, signups close on midnight of Wednesday, day before Thanksgiving - I'll send out PMs that morning with all the matches so you can all plan your shopping and/or gift choosing.

Signups end tonight!

In reality, I probably won't get to doing the matching until tomorrow around noonish my time since I am running a turkey trot tomorrow, but rest assured, it will get done :) .

Signups end tonight!

In reality, I probably won't get to doing the matching until tomorrow around noonish my time since I am running a turkey trot tomorrow, but rest assured, it will get done :) .

i just tried to sign up, didnt see this post until this morning. 

i just tried to sign up, didnt see this post until this morning. 

That stinks - I only stopped signups maybe 30 minutes ago :( .

The PMs with matches are out!

Kabam. Ordered my person their thing(s) early so I wouldn't forget. Kinda simple but I think/hope they'll be happy with them :) 

got my matchup, some intriguing ideas on their wishlist. i wanted to make it interesting this year since i had a bit of cash to spend, and i definitely think i'll be able to do that =D

I'm getting some good music for my person. Not expensive (as I haven't got a lot of money to spend), but it looked like our tastes matched up pretty well so I've gotten some good stuff. :D

ordered my stuff, should be there in a week or two. i did amazon since shipping costs a lot if you buy individually, but i got a good variety of things. i tried to get things that my match wouldn't have gotten on their own, so we'll see how it goes =)

Darn, I don't remember if I actually put anything on my wishlist. D'oh.

YOU DID NOT. Not that I'm your Secret Santa

Or am I?

No, seriously, I forgot who I had this year. Anyone?

EDIT: OK, my actual secret santa recipient should see things sometime between December 1st and December 31st.

That's a pretty sweet collection wildfire, I think my favorite one there is the slime with the slime hat! :-)