CALLOUT: Double Dragon arrangements! (Feb. 15th deadline for instant OCR mixposts!)

Liontamer

Ah man I have some cool ideas for some arrangements from the first game, but that Feb 15th deadline is just...aaaahhhhh. The pre-MAGFest music gauntlet is so real for me right now between getting my DoD entries finished and working on my track for the FF3 album. Perhaps I'll get back around to Double Dragon in the near(ish) future, even though it won't be cutting any lines haha.

Really excited to see if other people throw down some sick remixes though.

Ok, so I know we've only got a few more days until the deadline. Would anyone be willing to collaborate with me for vocals? I just need the vocals and bit more tweaking and I think my submission will be ready. I understand this probably isn't the place to ask but I figure this is where I'd hopefully get the attention of anyone who's interested in the double dragon callout.
WIP thread here: 

So anyone interested? I hope I'm not breaking any rules for this. 8O

6 hours ago, Metal Man said:

Pretty fun performance. I thought it was pretty boomy and muffled though (too much low-mids in the kick and bass). You should keep working on it to make the production more crisp and clear.