All Time Hardest Boss

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said, you had to gloat (WHAT?) You had to pat yourself on the back (WHAT?) You were proud of yourself out loud (WHAT?) You had to show everyone else up (WHAT?) You had to show off (WHAT?) You had

Some of the tough bosses I remember were only hard because I was inexperienced with the game, or simply at low level.

Lost Number - from Final Fantasy VII

I remember getting to this guy, and I started my usual routine of summoning and healing. It was going fine until he broke out with his All Physical form. He simply ran up and beat on my party for 2000 damage at a time, when I only had 1500 or so HP.

I ended up getting stuck on that thing, and trained for hours in the Shin-ra mansion. I got my Fire Materia to level three before I went back and tried him once more. Turns out that while I was training, I unknowingly passed the point in strength to beat him easily. I kicked his ass after that.

I've never personally played Kingdom Hearts; I find it impossible to treat the storyline of a game infested with Disney characters as anything approaching epic or insightful. But from what I've heard, Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth are EEEEBIL.

I can testify to this. Kurt Zisa was MUCH harder than Sephiroth, though. Sephiroth was at least beatable as low as level 60-70, Kurt Zisa was next-to-fucking-impossible even at level 99. Both great and fun bosses, though. Sephiroth seemed to require faster reflexes while Kurt Zisa was more about tactics and stamina.

Kurt Zisa gets my vote for "Hardest Boss Ev4r".

o man do i agree......i was able to beat Sephiroth with the Kingdom Key, and STILL get my ass handed to me by Kurt

Godo.

What a dirty Fucker.

If you fight him when you're supposed to, anyways.(disk 1)

This is debatable. There's hardly any evidence that you 'should' go to Wutai before the Northern Continent. Sure it's suggestive, but no where near forced.

Besides, if you fight Godo in disc one, it's impossible to get all the Enemy Skills trained on all four of the E-Skill Materia.

You must wait until you have all four of the materia (disc 2) and then go back to Godo, and he will teach you Trine. At the point where you find the fourth E-Skill materia, there are no more enemies who know it, besides Godo if you saved him to the last minute. (make sure not to have any of the materia that already have Trine equipped, or Yuffie will ignore the skill - otherwise, All of the materia will learn Trine at the same time).

...i never found who else other than ultima weapon had shadow flare

Dragon Zombies bust out with a Shadow Flare every now and then. Getting Pandora's Box is the most delicate procedure, however.

Dragon Zombies cast it as they die, and ONLY the first Dragon Zombie you ever face. After that, that's it. (Silly it may sound) Even if you reset without saving...they won't want to cast Pandora's Box anymore.

Enough talk about E-Skills here. If you have any detailed questions about Final Fantasy VII, feel free to PM me.

Back to the topic at hand...

No way in HELL its more difficult than anything in CT:VO:OT.

And I gotta give props to Nero Angelo. Never could beat him.

Also, in DMC3, I only got to Cerberus, But I tossed it aside. The only thing difficult about it was the fact that a skeleton could poke you in the sholder, and you'd lose half your health. It was like Metroid Fusion without the Fun.

I just can't remember how to open the panel to the rocket launcher on the first map! I remember no clipping mode is how I first found it, then the wall just opened...

It is either A) a timer, B) kill all enemies in the level, or C) when you open the last door. I forgot which...

Ur-Draco

I dont remember which, But I was playing some MarvelxCapcom game on the dreamcast, Damn that Last Boss!

And the King of cheap is either Heavyarms or Epyon on Gundam WingEndless Duel, which is probably th best gundam game made.

Well,MvC 1: Onslought (2forms) Last Boss, and MvC 2: Abyss(3forms) Last Boss.

and is that the Gundam Game for the SNES?