Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, didnt mean to step on anyones toes there. There just didnt seem to be much happening with the artwork... well, from what i could see here anyway. You should let cobaltstar continue with what he's doing, and ill step aside. i guess i can chip in ideas in this thread.

Feel free to delete the account over there. And dont worry, you can trust me not to distribute anything.

Boy, you're in now. There's no escape.

I do want to use that poké ball player. I have some ideas about.

In the artwork thread on the boards, I posted some ideas. Your included in them.

I'd suggest that you, cobaltstarfire, GAG and myself get together on IRC at some point in the next few weeks and whip out some ideas.

I'd suggest that you, cobaltstarfire, GAG and myself get together on IRC at some point in the next few weeks and whip out some ideas.

I'm for that, just pm me and stuff so I can plan for it. I'll PM my exceptionally empty schedule to you later so you know when I can and can't be around.

As a side note, after spending about 2 hours staring at a mudkip as I lined and colored it in I have to say, they are some pretty creepy little guys given enough time. Also, only got 4 more sketches to clean up and color!

Also also, should I sign up for these mystical forums?

I'm for that, just pm me and stuff so I can plan for it. I'll PM my exceptionally empty schedule to you later so you know when I can and can't be around.

As a side note, after spending about 2 hours staring at a mudkip as I lined and colored it in I have to say, they are some pretty creepy little guys given enough time. Also, only got 4 more sketches to clean up and color!

Also also, should I sign up for these mystical forums?

I thought you were already. How odd.

Hey Damned, it was either you or Prophet who I sent a PM. I decided to try my hand at a Sprout Tower mix as just something for myself. Whatever link I sent is pretty old by now, and the composition of that track has come a long way. I can link you to it if you like.

I noticed you said you didn't want any new track artists due to a lack of effort, but I figured I'd mention it because I already have a modest piece done.

If you'd like to consider including it as part of this project, let me know.

Hey Damned, it was either you or Prophet who I sent a PM. I decided to try my hand at a Sprout Tower mix as just something for myself. Whatever link I sent is pretty old by now, and the composition of that track has come a long way. I can link you to it if you like.

I noticed you said you didn't want any new track artists due to a lack of effort, but I figured I'd mention it because I already have a modest piece done.

If you'd like to consider including it as part of this project, let me know.

Ah yes, I remember that.

I'm not going to flip-flop on the tanking/not taking remixes thing. I've done it a couple of times already... Sorry. Still, you should try for the regular OCR remixes any way. Every remix added is only a good thing, and if it's a Pokémon one, so be it.

Damned, I know it's your decision, but if he finishes his track and let us hear it, what's there to lose?

If we like it, it's already done and there won't be an increase in half-done wips. If we don't then it's no biggie either. Like I said, it's your call, but we can always use extra sonjgs. The Tales project has increased a lot it's final days

That's what she said.:tomatoface:

Anyway, I was thinking of this as the cover art, but a longer shot. Thats supposed to be a pokemon in the background btw. :P And it should be a pokemon near the beginning, so its like the start of the journey. And the back cover could be a shot of the shore of cinabar island, like Poinko sketched.

pkmnipod2.png

Also I posted this on the forums just before they went down. Its just a basic idea for a website

http://pixel.finalfantasyxiii.net/

Hope the forums are back up soon

Wow. I actually like that a lot.

The black background needs some details, I think. It's kind of dark and featureless. Maybe a watermark-like pattern. It could easily tile and add some texture. We should set up some time on IRC this week to go over it. PM me with a basic schedule for your self and we'll see what can be worked out.

If it's beneficial, I'd like everyone in the project to show up as well, so we can go over any other details. Once a time is decided, we'll set it up.

The album covers were decided a long time ago. If the forums were up (HINT HINT, GAG), I'd point out the exact designs.

I was thinking about how you were saying about hiding little easter eggs within the site. I thought the black could be fun to have unowns appear if you roll over them. I have no idea how to do that, but im pretty sure its relatively simple html.

So, the forums are still down... I guess GAG has been run over by a large construction site vehicle, and is unable to do whatever he said he was going to do that would get them up and running again.

Of course, now it will turn out that we really was run over by something, and is dead, and I will feel bad for having written that.

I was thinking about how you were saying about hiding little easter eggs within the site. I thought the black could be fun to have unowns appear if you roll over them. I have no idea how to do that, but im pretty sure its relatively simple html.

Yeah, that's actually kind of a good idea. Another thing I had thought of was having the missingno texture on the left and right outside borders of the page, fading into black. The content section would sit centered on top.