Sign in to follow this  
The Damned

Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

What's wrong with having two alternate versions of one track? It's not like we have 45 mixes already

True, but I always felt having two of the same source was redundant. I have also already turned down other submissions that wanted to do an existing remix in the past, so it wouldn't be fair to them to suddenly change the rules.

True, but I always felt having two of the same source was redundant. I have also already turned down other submissions that wanted to do an existing remix in the past, so it wouldn't be fair to them to suddenly change the rules.

I like the voting idea, but can't the less 'liked' one be a bonus track? Would be better than it being axed from the project.

Hmm...maybe we can release a Special Edition, with most of the same tracks, throw in one or two others, and then charge $40 for it.

Marketing gold!

I guess we can throw a few in. Maybe put them hidden somewhere on the website, and on the tracklist, put something like "Track 20: ???", sort of like unlocking the National PokéDex. It's a silly idea, but maybe something like that.

I hesitate to use little gimmicks like that, but it might be sort of fun to do. I'm kind of "meh" on the whole idea.

Oh, wait. Shiny Version. One will be the shiny version. That way, it's all good.

I just wanted to let you know, that as this project is (hopefully) nearing its conclusion sometime in the next year, that I love you all, and want all your babies. That is all.

Oh yes... that.

Seeing how Soul Silver and Heart Gold are coming out in Spring 2010, I've decided that we will release this album then as well.

Maybe a little bit before, so people aren't so busy playing the games that they won't forget the album.

Unfortunately, seeing how the current release date for SS/HG is "Spring 2010" that doesn't really narrow it down.

well going from "somewhere before 2374" to "spring 2010" is narrowing it down, isn't it?

Quiet, you, or I'll hold this project back so far, it will wrap around time itself and be released six years ago.

Actually, that may work...

There's a new topic in Annoucements about possible release dates.

Also, if any of the OCR staff would like to come on in and participate and/or see how far we are, and even start to work out a release date, by all means, hit me up via a PM. I think having some of you may help with any issues we have left.

And scare the remixers with WIPs into completing them. "Ooooooo, look out! DJP is coming to get you!"

The Pallet Town Tribune has requested that I participate in an interview with them for their podcast, WTPT Radio. Seeing as how they sent a hand written letter delivered by a squad of ninjas, I of course said "yes, I'd love to, please don't slice me up like a ham".

So, sometime between now and... sometime, you will be able to hear my terrible voice on the interwebs, answering questions that people like yourselves would come up with.

Hopefully, it will go incredibly well and nothing bad will happen in any way or form.

The forums will explode if you stutter at least once during the interview.

that's not necessarily a bad thing. have you looked at some of my old posts in there? i must have been cracked out for a week to post some of that shit. like, five times.

Agreed.

Hey, while you're here (as it were), how about those vocals for DA?

She's posting crazy, whacked out shit every day that she doesn't have them.

Whacked. Out. Shit.

Well she stopped for a while...I think, did she start again cause if she did I need to start looking again.

Edit: PS If I make a midi for fun and it comes out ok, would someone on the project be willing to turn it into a pretty mp3 and stick it on the project as a bonus or some sillyness like that, I mean assuming I actually do anything. :P

Tonight, I'm doing the interview with the people at The Pallet Town Tribune. Hope it turns out well, because I have a terrible habit of shouting random words out when I'm nervous.

Circumvolution!

Is it live? or is it Memorex...I mean, is it gonna be edited and whatnot. If you're gonna have some sort of tourette's syndrome I may have to tune in just to laugh at you...out of encouragement, obviously.

Plz, any suggestions for piano-fitting source?

Hrrrm... I don't recongise you... As for piano songs... Verdanturf on R/S/E- that would be a cool track in piano. ^o^

Hrrrm... I don't recongise you... As for piano songs... Verdanturf on R/S/E- that would be a cool track in piano. ^o^

Why... why did you quote a message from 2006?

Hetcenus was a member, but drifted away and never replied to any emails or PMs, so he as cut after a year or so.

Why... why did you quote a message from 2006?

Hetcenus was a member, but drifted away and never replied to any emails or PMs, so he as cut after a year or so.

Hahahahahahahaha! Oh dear! I was on the wrong page when I looked at that- hence my confusion. Oh wow, I'm such a nub.

yep. fo sho.

You should talk to DragonAvenger before she slaughters you, if you haven't already done so. You don't want to piss of Zidane, dude.

She.. she's been posting things. Horrible things. Things that no sane woman would post. All because she's bored.

Have you ever seen an elder god get bored? The stuff she's posting would make Cthulhu blush. All because she is waiting on you for her vocal track to be tweaked.

For the love of god man, do something about it!