Sign in to follow this  
The Damned

Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

yeah. interestingly enough, i hold for that person no ill will. it was his decision to steal my computer that got me into the world of building desktops. that in turn got me the cash to buy my 360. two major events in my life =)

YESSSSS! You're just as funny over voice as you are on the forums. Wait...we actually have COVER art? I need to lurk our forums moar... Nice interview, my friend. Very nice, indeed.

Edit: HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PICK FAVORITES! DA will devour your soul. She's gonna go all Zidane on your ass.

Maybe. Maybe I like it when women try to kill me. It's kind of a rush, really. Like running away from a vicious animal trying to eat you. Or throwing a bottle at someone at a bar...

It's all about the rush.

Actually it's sort of a running joke we have, where DA was the one I was all in favor of doing stuff, but the hold-up on Brand New Day was getting held back due to recording issues, and then Protodome came in. Remember how I was all "you're doing all this great work"?

The joke carries on from there. I'm fairly certain she's not really going to take it seriously... Mostly sure. Somewhat sure. Fuck, I'm dead, aren't I?

Fuck, I'm dead, aren't I?

OCReMix presents The Missingno Tracks: Special Protodome Edition (in dedication to The Damned's Memory).

I love it how he's your favorite when you initially said no to having him on the project. OH SNAP!

OCReMix presents The Missingno Tracks: Special Protodome Edition (in dedication to The Damned's Memory).

Nah, that will be my next project, dedicated entirely to obscure GameBoy games. But only if I die on schedule, alright?

I love it how he's your favorite when you initially said no to having him on the project. OH SNAP!

Actually, I said no to using his Crystal remix, because it was already accepted. Also, I was at the point where I was thinking that new remixers would bog us down with waiting.

I'm happy to see that was not the case. So shut up.

I want part, officially, in killing Damned. >:( Just wanna kill him a little. Nothing personal. 5 pages of papercuts await. Be ready, Jerry.

I want part, officially, in killing Damned. >:( Just wanna kill him a little. Nothing personal. 5 pages of papercuts await. Be ready, Jerry.

Oh oh oh a kill damned campaign? Can I join for no good reason?

Btw, its GERRY, not Jerry, get it right :tomatoface:

He is now officially Jerry AND dead. If I can help with killing him, I'm up for it

Oh, but you forget that we also have the tracks, both complete and not. Watch your step, The Damned, or there just might be a little "accident" where a torrent file gets made. We wouldn't want any "accidents", would we? Heh heh heh heh...

Oh, and Deia wants to know if you want your balls back. I can only assume she's talking about poke-balls of some sort (see what I did there?). :tomatoface:

What part of Canada are you from, anyway?

Alberta. Think Texas, but way less guns and conservative everything. Oil, cattle, prairies, that sort of thing.

And Deia can keep my balls. I have more due to an unfortunate medical condition...

I'm sad that Jigglypoof isn't considered.

Also, I am sad that I couldn't find a male singer to get my Pallet Town arrangement done.

Also, I am sad that people are putting words in my mouth.

Also, I am sad.

I'm only joking, DA. Only joking.

I'd suggest whipping someone. I'd volunteer, but my probation officer says I have to stay away from that sort of thing for the next while. The parole board is made up of old prudes, and the whole "likes to be whipped" thing kind of makes it hard for early parole.

So, sorry for being a noob, but what's the status on this? The first post's last update was just a few days ago.

Fix'd.

It's... 90%-ish? Only a few more remixes, and then the website.

You might want to check the spelling of some of the remixer names in the first post