Sign in to follow this  
The Damned

Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

not getting sarcasm ftl

that's the spirit!

and you better watch it, emu. consider yourself lucky my dkc3 tracks are already done :lol:

OK, so here it is, with only two weeks left, and I only have eight tracks out of the twenty-five tracks.

Just saying.

Crap! C'mon people, get your tracks in! I've been waiting for this since before I even registered; so close now, and not even half of the tracks are in. Please send them in!

Just asking. :P

You have mine, damnit. YOU HAVE IT. What more are you asking of meh?

Make him a second one, by 4:00 p.m. tomorrow, fully completed.

Also, a sammich. Make him one of those too.

So just 9 days now until the end of the Pokemon project! I am very happy for all of you who are involved with this. It's good to see the finished project queue stacking up now. I hope it doesn't take too long before we get to hear this.

i am very excited about this project. I know it's been in the works for a while now, and I cannot tell you how pleased I am that this is almost finished!!

Has OCR given you guys an official release date?

No, this is just the deadline for tracks. Art and website still need to be done.

Again, this isn't the release date or anything. Just a deadline for tracks, nothing more.

No, this is just the deadline for tracks. Art and website still need to be done.

Again, this isn't the release date or anything. Just a deadline for tracks, nothing more.

Ah, I understand.

At any rate, keep up the excellent work, everyone!

Fuck if I know. I had several people say they would do it, and then I haven't heard back from them in months.

I think people try to join this project, and then someone murders them. Why? I can't say. It's just a theory.

Fuck if I know. I had several people say they would do it, and then I haven't heard back from them in months.

I think people try to join this project, and then someone murders them. Why? I can't say. It's just a theory.

If they're anything like Pokemon, they've got to be chosen, at which point they will exit their pokeball. Maybe they're just stuck, you know, inside of the pokeball.

If they're anything like Pokemon, they've got to be chosen, at which point they will exit their pokeball. Maybe they're just stuck, you know, inside of the pokeball.

Or maybe goddamn Team Rocket keeps thinking they're fossils and steals them.

OK, so maybe I need to extend the current WAV file deadline to like... June 30th? Because I only have a third of the total completed remixed submitted.

Good idea/Bad idea?

OK, so maybe I need to extend the current WAV file deadline to like... June 30th? Because I only have a third of the total completed remixed submitted.

Good idea/Bad idea?

i'd send everyone who hasn't sent in tracks PMs to get them in asap.

Well if it helps, I can get you protodomes tracks and I got My Greatest Rival as well. I don't know if the artists have updated them since but I doubt it.

Rozo tells me he's going to get his in, Tweeks is on OCR so you can get that from there.

I know that people haven't forgotten about it, they just need a kick up the backside :P

Ahh, I just sent a bunch of PMs to everyone with outstanding remixes. In the time it took to send them, you responded, Rozovian. Sorry if it seems like I was pestering you.

Also, Blue Haze is awesome. You guys will like it when it comes out.

Also, Blue Haze is awesome. You guys will like it when it comes out.

With one obvious exception.

Lemme know if anyone drops their track or if there is one open, for whatever unfortunate reason there may ever be, and I'd be happy to whip one together quickly. But hopefully nobody drops and you don't have to drop anyone for not turning something in. :-) Good luck ya'll

Nope, sorry. I decided months ago that we're done with tracks. Even if a lot of tracks don't somehow make it to the album, we're still well over a dozen and a half tracks. That's more than a full CD, going by minutes.

Maybe if I want to do the sequel, "The Missingno Tracks: Special Pikablu Edition".

Yes, that's right; I already have a name picked out for a possible sequel. That's how hardcore I am.