Sign in to follow this  
The Damned

Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

Getting it now. Thank you.

EDIT: Wait, was this previously titled something else? Because I either have it with another name, or I never grabbed it from the project forums before. It doesn't match any of the other files I got from you.

Getting it now. Thank you.

EDIT: Wait, was this previously titled something else? Because I either have it with another name, or I never grabbed it from the project forums before. It doesn't match any of the other files I got from you.

Never had a working title, was just route 225 for ages.

I did call one version of it oh yeah tho, because of that intro.

We were going to call it growth, harden, string shot but I thought it would be inappropriate :P

Those moves will never mean the same thing to me now, Willrock. Thanks... *rolls her eyes*

Those moves will never mean the same thing to me now, Willrock. Thanks... *rolls her eyes*

Blame halc or proto. Can't remember who came up with that but it wasn't me :roll:

i've been on vacation at the outer banks and haven't done a thing on this project in years. i'll try to pull a wave together. you'll get a carefully upsampled version, if nothing else =(

Screw this, I quit!

Also, uploaded wavs to the usual location.

Uhm... where would that be, exactly? I don't see it on the project boards.

Same folder as always. Just find any of mine, and take out the filename from the url.

Ahh, forgot about that. I had to go back and find it. I should have bookmarked it. Also, I'm going to download any other stuff you have, because you've got some good stuff in there.

Files obtained!

Wow, did you really go through 13 versions of Blue Haze?

yep, we did lots of versions, and I had some others before hand, the 13 you've seen are just from when rozo came in and started messing with it.

Also, july 31 deadline = too far :P

Only need two weeks I reckon, everyone will forget otherwise.

June 30th then? One month, which is halfway-ish between two weeks and two months (sort of).

Well tbh its up to you, but i'd stick with one month and just pester everyone like a dog pesters his owner for a walk rather than have 2 months wait and leave everyone to get on with it themselves :P

Well tbh its up to you, but i'd stick with one month and just pester everyone like a dog pesters his owner for a walk rather than have 2 months wait and leave everyone to get on with it themselves :P

Well, I only have to pester about, six or so people. First page has a list of what's handed in and what's not.

You could set it for 6 months, it wouldn't matter too much... project queue is getting mighty big.

Don't give him any ideas :lol:

If Protodome and Fishy don't get their remaining tracks in, I will see to it that they die very violent and painful deaths.

That is all.

are we still waiting for .wav's? seems pretty safe at this point to assume you're not going to get them. :/