Nintendo Wii

Smoke

Excerpt from the ds release list section of site wat linked:

here are dozens more, too. Check the list:

* Children of Mana (Nintendo) - 12th Jan

qua?

i believe that that is a eu only site, which means we over here in the us still get it way earlier than you. March here we come aka pwnt

They can't afford to hold back all those heavy hitters until Christmas. Brawl will come out somewhere in February/March. Add one month, give or take, for EU release. Prime will follow soon. Mario will most likely be a post summer release along with Phantom Hourglass. I couldn't care less about Children of Mana. DS titles are a moot point anyway, I import most of them from yankee land anyway.

Excerpt from the ds release list section of site wat linked:

here are dozens more, too. Check the list:

* Children of Mana (Nintendo) - 12th Jan

qua?

i believe that that is a eu only site, which means we over here in the us still get it way earlier than you. March here we come aka pwnt

They can't afford to hold back all those heavy hitters until Christmas. Brawl will come out somewhere in February/March. Add one month, give or take, for EU release. Prime will follow soon. Mario will most likely be a post summer release along with Phantom Hourglass. I couldn't care less about Children of Mana. DS titles are a moot point anyway, I import most of them from yankee land anyway.

You're kidding, right? Prime comes before Brawl. Remember that it was originally slated to launch.

BWA HA HA!!! BOW DOWN MORTALS, FOR I AM YOUR GOD!!

::spins globe::

Did anyone zoom in on Japan? One of the spots to pop up was Osaka, which immediately made me think of of Azumanga.

On a side note, why did they not make the 'B' button the Back button for the Weather controls? That seems downright silly...

"Reliable sources close to Nintendo have told CVG that Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption on Wii, and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on DS will not see light of day until Christmas 2007."

I call bullshit until official word.

I second bullshit. Prime 3 was on track to be at Wii launch, it won't take more than a couple of extra months to finish it completely.

On a side note, why did they not make the 'B' button the Back button for the Weather controls? That seems downright silly...

Because the B button is a trigger. You use a trigger to make things happen, not unhappen.

Unless you want to unhappen a person, then it's all fine and good.

The Belgariad tells us you can't unmake something, or the universe will unmake you.

EDIT: Oh, I get it. You mean killing them. Right. Gotcha.

Because the B button is a trigger. You use a trigger to make things happen, not unhappen.

I was gonna argue against this, but that last sentence was so good, I'm just gonna concede now.

I was gonna argue against this, but that last sentence was so good, I'm just gonna concede now.

it's a back button at twilight princess -_-

"Reliable sources close to Nintendo have told CVG that Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption on Wii, and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on DS will not see light of day until Christmas 2007."

I call bullshit until official word.

Yeah, don't you love how they never provide the sources.

Also, again:

Question about component cables..

Is there really a difference in brand? I was going to wait to get the Psyclone brand at work($59.99, but I can get for $21), but it seems like we never have any in transit.

I'm thinking about just ordering ones from Nintendo.

Yay for ebay?

Boo for eBay.

Actually, I just sold it to Taucer for $260 and I will personally hand it to him at the meetup.

!!!

You mean we'll have a Wii for Magfest?

I know which hotel room I'll be hanging out the most in! (lawlz like I wasn't already gonna hang out with OCR)

EDIT: Oops, I thought you meant the OCR meetup at Magfest, not NYC.

Yay for ebay?

Boo for eBay.

Actually, I just sold it to Taucer for $260 and I will personally hand it to him at the meetup.

!!!

You mean we'll have a Wii for Magfest?

I know which hotel room I'll be hanging out the most in! (lawlz like I wasn't already gonna hang out with OCR)

EDIT: Oops, I thought you meant the OCR meetup at Magfest, not NYC.

I own a Wii too and will be bringing it to MAGfest :P . I'm pretty sure they mentioned that they will have Wiis for playing there though.