Sign in to follow this  
big giant circles

Married OCR people?

Congrats! ^_^

I don't think I'll ever post here, seeing as I don't think I'll ever get married. Still, a lot of married OCR peeps.

Another one I'll never post in!

I am curious now... CURSE YOU NUTRITIOUS FOR AROUSING MY CURIOSITY! *shakes fist*

Actually, in a month it'll have been two years.

The hell? It really doesn't feel like it's been that long... Also, it's pretty funny that Lea is under both "For certain" and "Engaged" sections. :-P

Currently engaged, surely getting married and staying that way. Oh, and change the list, for Ghetto Lee Lewis has been married.

The hell? It really doesn't feel like it's been that long...

I know. And I still get people asking me if I'm in high school.

I'M AN OLD MARRIED LADY. GET OFF MY LAWN.

Huh I thought me + Palp posted in this thread a while ago, but I guess not. May we be added to the "Too lazy/Might as well be" category? ^_^

Oh and FYI, you got Nekofrog and Ashamee on there twice, and if you wanna condense, Primoris married KawaiiNinjaKat who is also on there separately :J

Oh and FYI, you got Nekofrog and Ashamee on there twice, and if you wanna condense, Primoris married KawaiiNinjaKat who is also on there separately :J

whoops. Originally I think I had everyone listed separately. I apparently missed Justin & Ash when I merged.

It's strange how many OCR people get together and make ReMixer babies...rofl...just kidding, congrats to all the happily married/engaged/dating couples out there, I'm actually really jealous...I'm so tired of being single...not like I could legally get married anyway...