MEETUP: Video Games Live, Washington, DC (6/29-6/30)

big giant circles

Dude, you aren't just going to make it an "OCR Meetup and help me move my stuff"?

Since my brother lives about 20 mins outside of D.C. I might be able to get my act in gear and come up, but I would have to work out some logistics. There might be a possibility of my brother coming to the concert as well, if that were to happen.

I dunno, right now, maybe like 25% chance of me having this happen.

EDIT: Oh, and I'll only go if someone promises they'll trade Pokemon with me. Lol

EDIT: Oh, and I'll only go if someone promises they'll trade Pokemon with me. Lol

I'll bring my games... Hopefully I'll find one that I didn't delete...

Haha. We were thinking of that actually :) But it would probably make more sense after we've done the basic moving first, as we'll have to do some boring stuff first like re-painting and hooking up wires etc. But hey, maybe.

Hoping

Haha. We were thinking of that actually :) But it would probably make more sense after we've done the basic moving first, as we'll have to do some boring stuff first like re-painting and hooking up wires etc. But hey, maybe.

I think it makes more sense to paint *before* we move in, though... since then we won't have to worry about shifting around furniture. But I guess it depends on when the current tenant moves out. If we don't have a "help us move in" meetup, we can have an apartment warming meetup instead. ^_~