- eX Dream

- Unmei

From Naruto:

- Go!

- Wind

- Far Off Distance

From Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig:

- Rise

I'm sure there's more than that, but still, those are amoung my favorite tracks. Honestly, it doesn't matter what you play, because we all know it's going to rock the house.

Anyway, good luck, I hope you take top honors.

Edit

Actually, now that I think of it. You might consider making an album of cover songs for various anime since you're going to compete in the AnimeExpo's Battle of the Bands. I think people would love that idea.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, first day was rather hellish. I waited in line for FOUR HOURS to get my badge. Thankfully I won't have to deal with that again. Picked up some neato gaming merchandise including a kirby plushie, mario coin plushie, an edible mario coin (yum), and Band Brothers for DS (wtf it's out of print!? sooo expensive).

Dude Greg, your voice so does not fit this picture.

I imagined you to be all "white and nerdy".

Do you have any idea how deep my voice is? -_o

Yeah, first day was rather hellish. I waited in line for FOUR HOURS to get my badge. Thankfully I won't have to deal with that again. Picked up some neato gaming merchandise including a kirby plushie, mario coin plushie, an edible mario coin (yum), and Band Brothers for DS (wtf it's out of print!? sooo expensive).

We spoke on the phone many times before, so that is a yes. Doesn't mean you still can't be white and nerdy. Look at D-lux *lolol jk*

That's why there's registration Thursdays!

Seriously, the wait is only minutes then.

I wanted to hit up AX this year, but I'm not fond of the LB Convention Center, ever since 2001. Anaheim I like a lot more.. all in one building.