Liontamer

Forum username change requests

Hello, I'd like to change my username to my actual name (I wanted to do this for quite a while but always postponed it xD)

So, "Ivan Hakštok", or "Ivan Hakstok" if the š is not supported by the forums.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I'd like to change my username to my actual name (I wanted to do this for quite a while but always postponed it xD)

So, "Ivan Hakštok", or "Ivan Hakstok" if the š is not supported by the forums.

Thanks in advance!

I refuse! And special characters are impossible anyway.

I would like my username changed from "Christfox" to "Lal Lumbar" :)

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will either be pleased by your lack of blasphemy in your name, or disappointed that you left the Christian faith, I do not know which -- but good luck with the new name :-P

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will either be pleased by your lack of blasphemy in your name, or disappointed that you left the Christian faith, I do not know which -- but good luck with the new name :-P

Thanks. Actually, on second thought, please nevermind that name change - I will first buy a domain name and then post back here, so I know that I am 100% serious about the name.

Epic fail! I bought lallumbar.com but I'm not gonna use that xD However, I'm very thankful to have finally gotten over my username indecisivity woes and found the perfect username.

I would like my username changed from "Christfox" to "Nibiko" :)

Epic fail! I bought lallumbar.com but I'm not gonna use that xD However, I'm very thankful to have finally gotten over my username indecisivity woes and found the perfect username.

I would like my username changed from "Christfox" to "Nibiko" :)

This is done.

Alright, I'm doing it. People still can totally call me G-Mixer if they want and I've got no problem with that but I never go by G-Mixer with anything anymore (last time I used it in any situation was for the SM64 remix album).

tl;dr: I'd like my name switched to Garrett Williamson. Thanks. :)

Alright, I'm doing it. People still can totally call me G-Mixer if they want and I've got no problem with that but I never go by G-Mixer with anything anymore (last time I used it in any situation was for the SM64 remix album).

tl;dr: I'd like my name switched to Garrett Williamson. Thanks. :)

William Garrettson? Got it

Username changes are not enabled for all users. It seems to be something that only certain users with elevated privileges can do. Given that, I'm reopening this thread.

As always, post your username change request and one of us will take care of it for you.