Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

DarkeSword

Spoiler warning

Kraid and Ridley come back to life for the 4000th time and merge to form Super Ultra Mega Kraidley Phazon-Enhanced Prime. THE HARDEST BOSS FIGHT I HAVE EVER HAD. If you get 95% of the items, Samus will strip into a bikini and sing music for her space marine comrades. You can use the screenshot tool during the ending too.

/Spoilers

Spoiler warning

Kraid and Ridley come back to life for the 4000th time and merge to form Super Ultra Mega Kraidley Phazon-Enhanced Prime. THE HARDEST BOSS FIGHT I HAVE EVER HAD. If you get 95% of the items, Samus will strip into a bikini and sing music for her space marine comrades. You can use the screenshot tool during the ending too.

/Spoilers

lol.

I work as well, and beat it I think in 7 days exactly (had to replace my usual workout times to play the game :-P). I can understand still using spoiler tags for a bit longer though.

Hey,

We had considered making Metroid Prime 3 our soundtrack of the month at Music4Games, but it didn't go through. I decided to go through with my idea to do an audio journal, however, commenting on the audio, and specifically the soundtrack, as I progressed through the game. We published the first article covering the first 25% of the game on 08/30:

http://www.music4games.net/Features_Display.aspx?id=167

We published the 50% mark on 09/12:

http://www.music4games.net/Features_Display.aspx?id=170

I just finished the game, and am going to do another article highlighting the audio in the last half. After that, we're going to have a little surprise for everyone... it's going to be awesome. =)

Let me know what you guys think of this concept. It's quite new, and the fact that Nintendo is so bad about releasing soundtracks makes this appealing to me because I think the music needs to be heard!