Super Mario Galaxy

SwordBreaker

Dead serious. Like, "oh God...must...get...effing stars to get...even..more..stars".

I guess I should have known, seeing how it IS Mario. But yeah, thats what I said.

Also, just about 10 minutes ago I completed it with all 120 stars and the reward is not that rewarding *kills self*

Well I just started the game so I can't really say much about it. I've only gotten my first star and yes the enemies I've seen so far are pushovers but then again so were the ones in Mario64. Mario64 was a pretty easy game as well and it was still a joy to play. Then again it was the first game of its kind like that so that may be why but still if Galaxy is anything like Mario64 or better then I know I won't be disappointed.

The 120 star reward... (text:) has more to it than I originally thought. Several aspects are more difficult. Spinning in water consumes some air meter, and the cosmic stars are much harder. I'm probably going to 120 star it again.

Also, there are actually 121 stars. 120 then the last bowser. But it doesn't count that last one in the score.

Okay guys, I've got a question, mostly directed to those that have finished with Galaxy. On several worlds 'Sticky Situation' and the ghost galaxy, I could swear that I'm hearing Ukeke the monkey. Is it just the sticky stuff making noise, or is that little hat-stealing monkey in there somewheres?

Awww man I want to play Galaxy at DJP's house too. Anyway, I'm working towards 100 stars now. There are two levels that I would like to point out - one for being hard as hell and one for being scary as hell.

The purple coin mission on Dreadnought galaxy - it took me about 15 tries to beat that stage. Also, Deep Dark Galaxy had eerie music, and I was expecting something to come out and eat me. Maybe you know what I'm talking about.

Awww man I want to play Galaxy at DJP's house too. Anyway, I'm working towards 100 stars now. There are two levels that I would like to point out - one for being hard as hell and one for being scary as hell.

The purple coin mission on Dreadnought galaxy - it took me about 15 tries to beat that stage. Also, Deep Dark Galaxy had eerie music, and I was expecting something to come out and eat me. Maybe you know what I'm talking about.

Haha just wait until you get to the luma level where theres an old penguin that says this is his fishing spot.

Okay guys, I've got a question, mostly directed to those that have finished with Galaxy. On several worlds 'Sticky Situation' and the ghost galaxy, I could swear that I'm hearing Ukeke the monkey. Is it just the sticky stuff making noise, or is that little hat-stealing monkey in there somewheres?

Ukeke does not make an appearance in Galaxy.

I just beat the game at 60 stars. I hadn't finished the storybook before I beat the game, so the ending didn't really make sense until I went back and read the damn book, lol. So I started the game file back up and BOOM 60 more stars to go, w00t! I'm gonna be soooooo busy...with moving. Fuck. The whole weekend off of work and I have to move...-=sob=- I want my Mario time!

So, Luigi is a butt and a half to control. He skids something awful, and the higher/longer jumps aren't even very useful because I'm too used to making do with Mario's manuevers (especially the "backflip against a wall -> wall jump -> spin, then float backward even higher than the original jump -> lather/rinse/repeat" procedure) to use them for any new shortcuts or whatever. I can't foresee myself having the patience to finish the game again with him.

I'm at 106 stars right now, and I must say, HOLY CRAP this is hard. Those purple coin missions are TORTURE. And that daredevil run in molten galaxy was a pain in the ass. I still haven't beaten the purple coin mission in toy galaxy. Oh well, I'll have to suck it up. Gotta get all 120.