Xouman

I made some game soundfonts

11 posts in this topic

Hi,i want to share these soundfonts that i made :

Chrono Cross

Chrono Trigger (There is already one by TSSF but some instruments are missing)

Final Fantasy 9

Secret of Mana (Credits to Blitz Lunar for the original one,i just cleaned the Distorted Guitar,Flute and Fingered Bass,now they sound correctly)

Seiken Densetsu 3

http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/vy8oaDHQ/file.html

Enjoy !

On 11/12/2017 at 1:48 AM, TheChargingRhino said:

I was just wondering, do you take requests?

And these are excellent! 

Tell me your requests and i will do what i could.

I tried so hard to get Soukaigi instruments,but i can't find a way to have them,got into some PS1 ripping tools but nothing...it's fun,time-consuming,annoying and positive at the same to try those tricky things,even more(like me)when knowing nothing at all about that stuff.:-)

I think if someone knows about all that,it will be VERY useful for everybody.

+ Koudelka added :

http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/CRQattma/file.html

19 hours ago, Xouman said:

I tried so hard to get Soukaigi instruments,but i can't find a way to have them,got into some PS1 ripping tools but nothing...it's fun,time-consuming,annoying and positive at the same to try those tricky things,even more(like me)when knowing nothing at all about that stuff.:-)

Soukaigi in-game tracks are streamed audio files.

1 hour ago, Dextastic said:

OP, that filesharing site looks dodgy. Why not use something respectable like Google Docs instead?

Zippyshare is fine, just hit the big orange download button on the right, across from the Requested File information, and you're good to go.

There were 3 buttons marked download, nothing had a preview url, and there were window popunders covered in ads.

I browse the internet in a sandbox. Maybe the site is safe, but it made me feel gross enough to reset the sandbox afterward.

On 18/12/2017 at 2:26 AM, Rafael A. A. Merlo said:

Hey folks, I'm kinda new to this kind of stuff. After I saw this post I've searched the Wikipedia article about SoundFont, but even reading it I feel to not be able to grasp it yet.

So... what's a SoundFont? :P

A Soundfont is a collection of instruments samples who are stored in one file at the end for an easy use in your DAW,instead of having a lot of wav files to deal with.